AP magnets???

rapunzels

DIS Veteran
Are the parks still offering the round pass holder magnets to AP holders? If they are which character is offered right now?

Daisy was the most recent. I think the official period for Daisy is completed, but they are probably still handing over leftovers right now.

No other new magnets announced at this time.

I've heard other places on the web that some CMs have been mentioning a food and wine magnet being next. But take that for what its worth.

I'd love to have a Daisy Magnet. We are AP but we usually only can go about twice a year and missed the Daisy period.

Oh I hope I can get a daisy. Our dogs name is Daisy Duck. Where should I be asking??? We arrive tomorrow.

I'd like a new magnet. Sadly, someone stole the one I had on my car. Which is just weird. Who steals a Disney Passholders magnet? As far as I know, it was just the generic one with mickey that you get in the mail.

We just left Disney a few days ago and they were still giving out the Daisy magnet at Epcot.

They were set to hand out magnets through June 3rd - the last day of F&G. It will be interesting to see if any are available after that date.

I'd like a new magnet. Sadly, someone stole the one I had on my car. Which is just weird. Who steals a Disney Passholders magnet? As far as I know, it was just the generic one with mickey that you get in the mail.
You didn't happen to leave it on while going through the car wash did you? My brother repairs car washes for shell, always finding DVC magnets stuck in the tracks.

Who steals a Disney Passholders magnet?
Apparently it happens more then you think also same with RunDisney magnets during race weekends

As far as current magnets nothing was announced this summer I assume it was cause F&G was running past Memorial Day as last year Donald was Memorial Day-Start of Food and Wine so I assume if we get another event magnet it won’t be till August

We picked up our daisy AP magnet Friday June 7 at mouse gear... they had a stack of them in the drawer

You didn't happen to leave it on while going through the car wash did you? My brother repairs car washes for shell, always finding DVC magnets stuck in the tracks.
No - I last had it washed at a school booster fundraiser, so it was hand-washed. That makes sense, though.

I never got the basic Mickey one in the mail when bought my AP a couple of months ago. Anywhere I can pick that one up?

They were set to hand out magnets through June 3rd - the last day of F&G. It will be interesting to see if any are available after that date.

Just received 3 AP Daisy Magnets on yesterday from Mouse Gears!!! If anyone has an extra figment and would like to trade, I’m all ears 🤣!

I'd like a new magnet. Sadly, someone stole the one I had on my car. Which is just weird. Who steals a Disney Passholders magnet?

Apparently it happens frequently. A friend of mine had all of his stolen from his truck...WHILE he was parked at Epcot

Apparently it happens frequently. A friend of mine had all of his stolen from his truck...WHILE he was parked at Epcot
That’s awful. They did have a lot left when I went to Mouse Gears yesterday. Since my 7-year-old also has an AP, I got two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter