AP Magic Bands

gskywalker

DIS Veteran
I was told when I was at Disney Springs(At Client Services/relations) 2 weeks ago that we could order the magic bands for our AP's and have them shipped to Canada(specifically). As best as I can tell through the Disney site they still can only be shipped to the states. What have other CDN's to get their magic bands for your annual passes? We are staying offsite on our next two trips and do not have anyone they can be shipped to in the states(we were going to incorporate them into the surprise at Christmas when we pick them up at school and leave straight for Disney).

That's a shame you were misinformed, even worse you could have ordered them to be delivered to your resort when you were there and had them within a week or so. Your only option at this point if you don't know anyone in the states is to have them delivered to the address you will be staying at. Or if you know someone who will forward them to you have them sent to that person
I have a friend from the boards who does that for me.

Either way have a blast on your next visits.

Last time we were there at guest services they gave us ours. Got to pick colours but it wasn’t personalized.

Only option is to have them shipped to a US address or pick up generic ones in your chosen colour while at WDW. You can get the AP slider at the Liberty Square ticket office in MK, and supposedly in a few other guest services locations.

You could possibly use something like ship llama. You set up an account, they give you a u.s. address to use and then forward your package to Canada.

Woohoo problem Solved. I just booked a trip for my daughter to spend her bday at Disney in two weeks($90 a night). So hopefully they will arrive in time for my Mom to pick them up when the two of them get to All Star Sports.

I've ordered them to be delivered to All Star Sports. Hoping that they don't arrive too early or too late. My daughter and Mom go there Oct 28-31.

That's a shame you were misinformed, even worse you could have ordered them to be delivered to your resort when you were there and had them within a week or so. Your only option at this point if you don't know anyone in the states is to have them delivered to the address you will be staying at. Or if you know someone who will forward them to you have them sent to that person
I have a friend from the boards who does that for me.

Either way have a blast on your next visits.
I don’t know what’s going on with AP bands. I ordered mine to be shipped to WL but they didn’t have them when we arrived. CM at desk said I could have a generic one in what colour I wanted. He also said they don’t ship with sliders either anymore. Have to go get one from Liberty Square if you want one. I didn’t bother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter