AP hotel discounts??

Claire4dpins

Mouseketeer
Just got back from a trip to Orlando Universal & Disney!

I am now the proud owner of a 2 Park Universal AP - needless to say I am already thinking about my next trip!!

How often are AP discounts available at the Universal hotels? Are they good discounts? Is the only way to find out about the discounts by calling up? I want to avoid too many international phone calls to be told no!

To be honest, I think that the hotels may be too costly for us - even with discounts. Are they worth it? Why?

Sorry so many questions and thanks for any help,
Claire:D

Hi, You can check for annual pass rates online at www.loewshotels.com (I hope that is right) - enter your dates and in the code box put APH (also hope that is correct). The APH rates aren't out yet for 2004 (at least past Jan /early Feb) as far as I know.

It is definately worth staying onsite. The Hard Rock was the best hotel I've ever stayed in (GREAT beds) plus you get front of the line access to all rides that offer it in the parks. I agree, $250.00 a night is really steep, but if you get a discounted rate, you might be looking at $150.00 including the tax (more or less). Yes, it's is most certainly worth that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter