• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP/Genie+/Park Reservation question

CVW

DIS Veteran
We have the Sorcerer’s AP.
We currently have Monsieur Paul’s reservation on Feb 2.
We currently have Park reservations at Epcot.
We intend to purchase Disney G+.
BUT…We’d like to start the day by rope-dropping Animal Kingdom But ONLY to ride FOP.

So here’s my questions:
1. Do we need to change our park reservation to AK?
2. If we reserve AK, can we still “stack” G+ reservations at Epcot. In other words, I’m assuming our park reservation does NOT affect the “all parks” G+.
3. If we sleep in and skip Animal Kingdom, when are we allowed to enter Epcot?

We have the Sorcerer’s AP.
We currently have Monsieur Paul’s reservation on Feb 2.
We currently have Park reservations at Epcot.
We intend to purchase Disney G+.
BUT…We’d like to start the day by rope-dropping Animal Kingdom But ONLY to ride FOP.

So here’s my questions:
1. Do we need to change our park reservation to AK?
2. If we reserve AK, can we still “stack” G+ reservations at Epcot. In other words, I’m assuming our park reservation does NOT affect the “all parks” G+.
3. If we sleep in and skip Animal Kingdom, when are we allowed to enter Epcot?
it is my understanding that you have to tap in to the park you have a reservation at before you can hop anywhere.
After tapping in, you can hop, even if it’s just after park open. So in your scenario, you’d need a park reservation for animal kingdom. If you decided to skip animal kingdom, you’d have to change your reservation to Epcot.
you should be able to stack G+ at other parks, as long as you purchase the multi-park G+

What does that mean “tap into”? I’ve seen that expression used a lot and im confused. Does it mean to actually be in the park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter