AP extra's Flower & Garden Festival

Disneytam

disneytam
When we went to the F&W festival in 2014 we purchased some really cool T-shirts that were just for AP holders. Do they have anything like this for the F&G festival?

If I remember correctly, yes they did in the Festival Center just like F&W. I've been to both for a number of years so they all run together for me.

Yes, they make special AP only T-shirts for both the F&G and F&W festivals.

At food and wine this year, they had a free wine glass for AP holders who visit 3 separate days and get a stamp/signature each day. This april will be my first time and flower and garden with an AP. Do they do anything like the wine glass during food and wine?

At food and wine this year, they had a free wine glass for AP holders who visit 3 separate days and get a stamp/signature each day. This april will be my first time and flower and garden with an AP. Do they do anything like the wine glass during food and wine?
Last year's F&W free glass promotion was the first that I can recall. They haven't done anything like that for F&G in the past.

Last year's F&W free glass promotion was the first that I can recall. They haven't done anything like that for F&G in the past.
Hopefully it was popular/successful enough that they do a freebie during Flower and Garden too!

Hopefully it was popular/successful enough that they do a freebie during Flower and Garden too!
I suspect it was very popular. My wife and I did it and the lines for getting your stamp (day 1 & 2) and glass were long.

I suspect it was very popular. My wife and I did it and the lines for getting your stamp (day 1 & 2) and glass were long.

They had a few glitches with it and finally moved it to another location, which helped a lot. I was there long enough to get two glasses. I doubt they would do something like it for F&G, for F&W the festival center is open every day with something going on, F&G only on weekends. It just doesn't get enough traffic.

So, if I upgrade my 7 day base ticket to an AP on day 1 of my trip, I will be able to get a shirt on day 5 when we get to F&G? How much are the shirts as well? Anyone have a picture of the shirt from 2015 for an idea?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter