AP Expiration Question

Aggie96

Earning My Ears
The answer to this question is probably obvious, but I just want to be sure. If our AP's say "Valid thru 9/10/06" does that mean we can use them on 9/10/06? The terminology makes it sound that way to me, but since our first day in the parks when we bought the pass was the 10th, I thought the last day we'd be able to use them this year would be the 9th. But we'll take the 10th if we can get it!

Aggie96 said:
The answer to this question is probably obvious, but I just want to be sure. If our AP's say "Valid thru 9/10/06" does that mean we can use them on 9/10/06? The terminology makes it sound that way to me, but since our first day in the parks when we bought the pass was the 10th, I thought the last day we'd be able to use them this year would be the 9th. But we'll take the 10th if we can get it!

Yes, the last day of the pass is included, as long as it is a day you are not blocked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter