? AP email frequency

bigempty

Earning My Ears
I've been having problems getting AP emails. Can anyone please tell me how often you get AP emails?

Thanks

I get 1 to 2 a month. Mostly just the newsletter but sometimes there are added emails about things AP holders may partake in that come out after the newsletter was released.

I have never gotten an AP email, and have had an AP for at least 7 years (for the past 3 years I have had WDW and DL APs). I do still get TIW emails though even though I haven't had a TIW card for at least 4 years!

Our entire family has them and are all under the same email. When they do come (maybe once a month) they come directed to DH. Same for when the Mickey Moniter would come in the mail. Our joke is that while I am the one in the family that loves Disney it is apparently clear that Disney does not love me!

As a side note, my parents are on my MDE and don't even have their own account. They have only gone once before (November 2015) and are now going back this coming May. I just got an email addressed to them the other day from DVC that said listen to the phone presentation and get a $25 gift card. For all the times we have gone I have NEVER received anything like that!

Thanks to everyone who responded. I've had my AP for almost a year and I've never received an email. WDW should really do something about this.

Funny enough not an email but today I got an actual news letter mailed to me and my fiance didn't. Same address and same time we signed up for APs only difference is type.

never seen an email, starting to find out how to fix that.. will probably call the AP phone number tomorrow but I already emailed guest services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter