• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP discounts

Looks like they just added a new AP offer for most dates August 8-September 4. Wish it went a bit longer but it’s a start!

New AP rates are up! But offer doesn't start until August 8th. Those of us in late July and early August are ******* :( Even if we modify our dates there's nothing available at a deluxe resort for less than what I'm already paying with the summer code.

Last edited:

I try to sign in to the website to see the AP rates and it just gives me an error message. Ugh.

New AP rates are up! But offer doesn't start until August 8th. Those of us in late July and early August are ******* :( Even if we modify our dates there's nothing available at a deluxe resort for less than what I'm already paying with the summer code.
We're coming the first week of August. Staying offsite at Wyndham Grand Orlando -- Disney has priced us out that week.

We're there beginning 8/21, so the new discount fits our dates. The beginning of our trip at Pop had a bigger standard room discount than the regular summer one. But our stay at Wilderness Lodge didn't have any AP discounts for Standard or Nature view rooms. Only Courtyard View. Boo.

so....July....is a bust? That's really, really, really disappointing. Unless..because this is an AP and Florida resident discount, something else will show up after the AP early booking window closes on July 7? I sincerely hope so for anyone going in July, but I don't really know how to feel. :(

We have AoA booked already Sept 5-8 and it was $369 for a cars suite. For sept 4-7 under this new deal it’s $453. That doesn’t make any sense to me.

I've been checking daily for over a month. I don't have any hopes for anything for my December trip (since after Oct 1), but was hoping they would at least match general public dates through 9/29. If they do, I will probably go that last week in September. I still wonder if they will because the dates I'm looking at 9-24 to 9-29 has a lot of availability.......so all my fingers are still crossed!
Oh well...guess I'm not going in September... passholder just came out through September 4th only. Thankfully still going Nov/Dec and I already have no hope for discounts then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter