• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP discounts

I really think there will be something after July 10. We may not see it released until then though. That's what happened last year. I really wish we would know sooner. It would certainly help a lot of people with planning and budgeting.
This is what's so annoying about being an AP. Everything is so pre-booked that even when I do snag a last minute hotel, I sometimes find myself standing in the middle of DHS looking at 2 hour waits for everything with & no fastpasses (in the beforetimes obviously). Everything just seems super full, with capacity increasing & not all of the resorts open. I heard Port Orleans CMs are being called back soooo maybe when they drop the discount we'll get news about PO too!

Went poking around to see if anything dropped for our August dates and noticed the details now say "most nights July 11th- Sept 29th."

Went poking around to see if anything dropped for our August dates and noticed the details now say "most nights July 11th- Sept 29th."
That’s the general offer. I just checked and the AP offer still only goes through July

You are right. This makes me think they really aren't going to release AP discounts for that time frame. I can't think of a time I didn't see an AP or FL res discount.

You are right. This makes me think they really aren't going to release AP discounts for that time frame. I can't think of a time I didn't see an AP or FL res discount.
One of the blogs I read said he thinks they might release a discount in July after the general offer

I just checked out the Dolphin on Costco. Unfortunately, you can't book the room only. You need a package. As an AP holder, and as a person who drives to WDW, I don't need either tickets or a rental car. Oh well.....it was a good thought.

I just checked out the Dolphin on Costco. Unfortunately, you can't book the room only. You need a package. As an AP holder, and as a person who drives to WDW, I don't need either tickets or a rental car. Oh well.....it was a good thought.

There is a Swan & Dolphin Annual Pass Discount right now for up to 30% off! I just switched from the Boardwalk Inn to the Dolphin using the discount for Sept. 29 - Oct. 3rd. The code is QWH if you book through the SwanDolphin website. It's saving me almost $1500 from my original booking at BWI and I get to be in the same location! Can't beat that rate!

On social media they’re advertising the 25% general public rate on the annual passholder pages so either they’re undecided and trying to hold people over or that’s really it for discounts. I even messaged with a CM about it who said the offer is the same for all guests at the moment but the keep an eye out so, we’ll see.

How did you get it to work? When I try it says the offer expired. :(((
Yes, try on the swan dolphin . com website (Marriott)! I just tried to make sure it's still an option and it does still work! As mentioned earlier, I was originally booked at BWI and moved to the Dolphin when is saving me almost $1500 to be in the same location for Disney's 50th Anniversary!

Last week I booked at AKL using the current general public offer and shortly after I was emailed a survey about discounts. The way it read, they wanted to know how much a discount was influencing my decision to book a trip. Would lack of a discount prevent me from booking a future trip. What do I do with the savings when I book with a discount (do I upgrade to a better hotel category, extend my stay, spend more on food/merch, simply save the money etc….). To me, that was a strong indication that Disney IS planning to offer discounts for the remainder of 2021 and into 2022.

I'm still holding out hope for an AP discount for this summer. We're going the first week of August and I sure would like something better than the current general offer. Seems to be plenty of avaialibity too.

I'm still holding out hope for an AP discount for this summer. We're going the first week of August and I sure would like something better than the current general offer. Seems to be plenty of avaialibity too.
I know. This is getting nuts. The current offer is until July 10th. I hope it comes out before then. Waiting patiently .....

I've been checking daily for over a month. I don't have any hopes for anything for my December trip (since after Oct 1), but was hoping they would at least match general public dates through 9/29. If they do, I will probably go that last week in September. I still wonder if they will because the dates I'm looking at 9-24 to 9-29 has a lot of availability.......so all my fingers are still crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter