• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP discounted companion/1-day ticket

MeridaAndAngus

If you had a chance to change your fate would you
I am considering getting an AP this fall. I remember at some point reading that AP holders could buy a friend or family member a 1-day, 1-Park ticket the day of admission for a discounted rate (I think around $79?). Is this available now? Is it an ongoing promotion? (I understand of course that Disney can adjust promotions at their discretion and without notice)

A family member will be joining one of our upcoming trips in January, but only for one day so I’m trying to see if I can get a cheaper ticket for him if I have an AP.

During my AP year (almost over...sniff, sniff :sad1:), they offered it twice, in late August/September of 2017 and sometime around mid/late June of 2018 (ended prior to Toy Story Land opening). It was $79 for a one day park hopper. They did not offer it late August/September this year. Seems to me that it's not something regular enough to be able to count on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter