AP Discount

Wow!! Ok, now how do I get the reservations made....call Dusney direct? Or a special number. Can u book even though u don't have APs yet?

Yes, you can call the normal number and tell them you want the AP rate. At check in you will have 24 hours or so to get the AP and bring it back to confirm that you are eligible for it.

Disneydmbnut: Cinderumberella:

Can't thank you enough!!! Was able to book them with no problems!

P.S. Always make sure that the CM's check for availability more than once. The CM I had said there was NO avail for CSR for my dates.....I told her that someone had JUST checked the AP website and that it was available....she rechecked and voila..."the system must have had a glitch", it was there!!!!

Short notice I know, but is there any discount for AP May 25-30 at any value resort?

I would call, but at work and don't have my passes with me.

Thank you all so much :)

Short notice I know, but is there any discount for AP May 25-30 at any value resort?

I would call, but at work and don't have my passes with me.

Thank you all so much :)

Sorry :-/ when looking online for those dates it's only showing Ft. Wilderness Cabins or Wilderness Lodge... Not showing any values or moderates.

Aha!!! That makes sense.

I see that some people have two tickers side by side.....how can I do that??

Hello AP Experts! I have some AP questions if you have time to answer! I'm leaving this Sunday for a last minute trip with my aunt, DH & I are hoping to go in the fall, & extended family is talking about going in the spring, so I think I want to get an AP!!! So excited :yay: about this idea! So here's the questions:

I heard that I could take my 4 day non park hopper tickets that I got with the package & upgrade to AP & pay the difference, correct?

Any have an idea what the cost difference will be?

I also heard that I should redeem at least 1 day of the ticket for admission because using 1 ticket increases the value? Is this true? I find this strange.

Thanks for any advice you have! :goodvibes

Hello AP Experts! I have some AP questions if you have time to answer! I'm leaving this Sunday for a last minute trip with my aunt, DH & I are hoping to go in the fall, & extended family is talking about going in the spring, so I think I want to get an AP!!! So excited :yay: about this idea! So here's the questions:

I heard that I could take my 4 day non park hopper tickets that I got with the package & upgrade to AP & pay the difference, correct?

Any have an idea what the cost difference will be?

I also heard that I should redeem at least 1 day of the ticket for admission because using 1 ticket increases the value? Is this true? I find this strange.

Thanks for any advice you have! :goodvibes

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1452684

This is the ticket sticky that explains upgrades etc. Post #7 specifically talks about upgrading to APs.

A current AP is about $606 (tax incl). Take the cost of your 4 day ticket and subtract it from that to get the difference.

As for using it to "increase" the value, that only holds true if you bought a discounted ticket from a broker, AAA etc OR if the ticket prices go up between the time you bought it and the time you upgrade it. Using it "locks" it in at current gate price. Since Universal just raised their ticket prices earlier this week, I suspect that WDW will raise theirs this weekend or next (including the cost of APs).

Hi all!

I'm not able to register my new AP. We're considering a quick trip in June. Is anyone willing to help me price out a June 16 check in, check out June 21. I'm interested in whatever is out there...we have a preference for Port Orleans, but are willing to change it up. We are 2 adults and 2 kids (4 months, 2 years).

Thanks to anyone willing to help us out!

POR - Royal Room with Garden view $177/night
POR Royal Room - River view $192

POFQ Standard $186

As for using it to "increase" the value, that only holds true if you bought a discounted ticket from a broker, AAA etc OR if the ticket prices go up between the time you bought it and the time you upgrade it. Using it "locks" it in at current gate price. Since Universal just raised their ticket prices earlier this week, I suspect that WDW will raise theirs this weekend or next (including the cost of APs).

Ok, now I have a question. We bought our tickets as part of a package (10 day park hoppers) and we want to upgrade to APs when we get there. Ticket prices will most certainly increase (including APs before we get there). I was going to go to DTD to upgrade the night before we actually start our vacation (we are arriving 7/31 and staying off property one night. Our package starts 8/1) and get our APs and our TiW card. With the change in ticket price, should I go to DTD as planned, or wait and upgrade at the park the next day? I'm so confused. Or will it matter at all??? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter