Ap discount

Disneylitch

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the AP discount is for full hook up sites beginning August 14 or August 15? I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting the AP. We will be at The Fort for 2 weeks. If it's even a break even thing, it would be worth getting and then definitely planning another visit within a year. We travel 1000 miles, so we have to think things out. Thanks for the help.

Does anyone know what the AP discount is for full hook up sites beginning August 14 or August 15? I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting the AP. We will be at The Fort for 2 weeks. If it's even a break even thing, it would be worth getting and then definitely planning another visit within a year. We travel 1000 miles, so we have to think things out. Thanks for the help.

Here is what I got looking on the Passholder booking site:

Date Rate per Night
Sun, Aug 15 - Thu, Aug 19 $ 50.15
Fri, Aug 20 - Sat, Aug 21 $ 52.70
Sun, Aug 22 - Thu, Aug 26 $ 50.15
Fri, Aug 27 $ 52.70

These are the rates I got with the summer room only discount: No annual pass needed.

Sun, Aug 15 - Thu, Aug 19 $ 50.15
Fri, Aug 20 - Sat, Aug 21 $ 52.70
Sun, Aug 22 - Thu, Aug 26 $ 50.15
Fri, Aug 27 $ 52.70

These are rack rates:

Sun, Aug 15 - Thu, Aug 19 $ 59.00
Fri, Aug 20 - Sat, Aug 21 $ 62.00
Sun, Aug 22 - Thu, Aug 26 $ 59.00
Fri, Aug 27 $ 62.00

Thanks, so I guess it would not make sense to buy the AP if I'm not sure about my future visits. I was hoping for a better discount.

The AP rate is usually the same as the FL resident rate. Just make sure you ask for the FL rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter