AP discount with the Power Pass???

zandjmom

Mouseketeer
Have AP ressies at the RPR and the first person told me I had to have the preferred AP. I had to change dates and the next person told me I could use either the preferred OR the power pass. I'm scared to get the power pass and not get the discount.

If I did get the power pass and there was a problem at check in could I upgrade to the preferred while I'm at the park?

Originally posted by zandjmom
Have AP ressies at the RPR and the first person told me I had to have the preferred AP. I had to change dates and the next person told me I could use either the preferred OR the power pass. I'm scared to get the power pass and not get the discount.

If I did get the power pass and there was a problem at check in could I upgrade to the preferred while I'm at the park?

Yes, I believe you can upgrade if you need to. I called the RPR direct and was told that the power pass could be used. I wrote the employees name down in my paperwork in case they tell me different when I get there.

if you are worried that you may not get your discount then upgrade to the Preferred Annual Pass before you get to the hotel. They told me on the phone it would only cost 62 dollars and change to upgrade my pass at the gate and I could get the buy one year get one year free at the same time. The only catch is that the pass has to be unactivated when you upgrade .

What are your dates? We had a flyer in our room at the PBH saying that Power Pass Holders would get a discount for hotel rooms from August 9 through December 23, 2004.

Our dates are June 9-17. I know I can get the 2years for 1 but I'm trying to save all the money I can and would like to get the Power Pass if I could.

I"m leaning towards just getting the preferred pass and playing it safe. It really is a good deal if you plan on going back.

I have the same concerns. I called HRH directly and was passed around to four different people and none of them even seem to realize that there were different types of annual passes. I'm going to wait until we get there and only upgrade if we need to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter