AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

I had a reservation for 4 days that I had booked months before and I couldn't changed it for the discount. When I called, I was told that they come from different buckets and that resort didn't have any AP discounts left for the those days and would we be willing to adjust our dates. That didn't work for us since we are staying 12 days days at Saratoga Springs right after. I ended up changing resorts to Coronado Springs.

Would anyone be willing to tell me if there are discounts still available for Pop on the date. Jan 20th to Jan. 25th. I can't search with a pass and been holding off on pulling the trigger. Thanks.

Would anyone be willing to tell me if there are discounts still available for Pop on the date. Jan 20th to Jan. 25th. I can't search with a pass and been holding off on pulling the trigger. Thanks.
I don't see that Pop has any availability for those dates, discount or not. Several moderates have a discount available.

There aren't any discounts for Pop from Jan 20th to 25th. In fact, none of the value resorts have discounts, except for the family suites at AoA.

Skyliner is scheduled to be down until the 28th, so we didn’t book there when it was available- but even then, no discounts. No discounts at ASMovies either, but that’s where we are. There are a couple of moderates still available.

Just booked a 2BR at OKW for feb 2-6, and for the first time since getting an AP 15 years ago, no discount.

has anyone had success calling? I once couldn’t get a discount at OKW but the CM on the phone found one.
Following up on this, I called this morning. (I made an attempt to call yesterday but after 45 minutes of hold I was given a recording about the survey and hung up on. Decided I was not in a place mentally to try again)
The CM on the phone was unable to find any discounts for my stay, even tho my resort is listed, I have an AP, am a FL resident and my dates are in the window.
She did say discount inventory does change and to keep checking online (inventory dropping does = change, but I didn’t say anything haha)
So I will monitor the situation, but it looks like rack rate for me :guilty:

Every time a new discount comes out it feels like rack rates were raised proportionally.

At least was able to book main tower Contemporary with an AP discount in May - pretty spartan availability there.
Unfortunately I’ve been watching prices for a while and they’ve been this high. I booked BWI CL, was a really good discount for the room, but by the time I booked it there wasn’t much left to choose from and what was left wasn’t good. Of course there were a few moderates left, but all the values were gone, and so most of the discounts for rooms that were already so overpriced that they were still expensive after. I kept wanting to go but couldn’t stomach the prices, at least this makes it more bearable, and the room I got was what I wanted (I actually shifted my dates so I could get that room), otherwise I would have been really disappointed in the selection.

Rates are high, but they’ve been high for the last little while. I was able to find an AP discount for my dates—$44 off a $900+ room. I guess that covers the parking charge. (Clarifying: we will be sticking with a lower-priced resort. And we’re laughing at that ridiculous “discount.”)

Rates are high, but they’ve been high for the last little while. I was able to find an AP discount for my dates—$44 off a $900+ room. I guess that covers the parking charge. (Clarifying: we will be sticking with a lower-priced resort. And we’re laughing at that ridiculous “discount.”)
Oh goodness, that is not a good discount at all! I guess it all depends on resort and dates, I got over $200 off a night for mine 😬

New passholder discount out today, but availability in late October and November seems limited:

Passholders: Save Up to 25% on Select Disney Resort Hotels This Holiday Season

Stay in the magic and make the most of the jolliest season of them all!

Annual Passholders can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stay most nights October 23, 2022 through December 25, 2022.

Save 25% - For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Disney’s Riviera Resort
  • Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save 20% - For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
Save 15% - For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
  • Disney’s Beach Club Resort
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
  • Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Save 10% - For stays most Sunday to Thursday nights October 23 through November 17 and stays most nights November 20 through December 25, 2022
  • Disney’s Pop Century Resort

I have 2 annual pass exchange vouchers linked to my account but I can't see the pass holder rates. Anyone else having issues? I have always been able to see the rates even when my pass isn't activated.

I have 2 annual pass exchange vouchers linked to my account but I can't see the pass holder rates. Anyone else having issues? I have always been able to see the rates even when my pass isn't activated.

I have an active pass and could see rate availability last week but can't see it now. I've been trying to add it to a room I have booked for early December. I can't see the Disney+ offer either. Both say I need to log in to see the offers even though I already am.

I have an active pass and could see rate availability last week but can't see it now. I've been trying to add it to a room I have booked for early December. I can't see the Disney+ offer either. Both say I need to log in to see the offers even though I already am.
Try clearing cookies/cache or open a different browser and try that.

ETA: I did just check an in one browser it would not show up for me, I switched browsers and it worked. I have an active pass, (it will be active in Dec as well) and pulled up December and it showed both in the second browser I tried.

Last edited:

Have you tried incognito mode? I find that I sometimes have to log into WDW incognito for anything to work. Good luck!

I have a similar problem. I cannot see AP rates on my laptop (I could see them a few days ago) but can see them on my smart phone.

I am late to the party and honestly haven't searched the posts.... BUT - are there any discount codes besides DVC or Passholders) for November? I know Covid has been rough on WDW, but a little discount would be amazing!

I am late to the party and honestly haven't searched the posts.... BUT - are there any discount codes besides DVC or Passholders) for November? I know Covid has been rough on WDW, but a little discount would be amazing!
Not in November, no. There is a Disney+ Subscriber discount for a few weeks starting mid-December, but that’s it.

Has anyone experienced this error: I log in with my credentials to view the AP discount for October - December time period, but keep getting in a loop back to the AP page to renew pass. My AP is active and renewed. Cleared history and using different browsers. The other day decided it might be nice to take a quick trip in November near Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter