AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

I honestly don't think frontline reservation center CMs will be equipped with the proper answer/resolution for the large discount if things change. I know people were chatting ShopDisney and taking screenshots trying to get confirmation that their 20% discounted Disney gift cards would be safe weeks ago. CMs assured them it was fine, then money was clawed back.

I assume some guest relations team will be in charge of whatever the final resolution is if anything even happens to the reservations.

Bah! Was working and missed the good offer. Only 10% off now for MLK and President's day weekends at the resorts with availability.

Bah! Was working and missed the good offer. Only 10% off now for MLK and President's day weekends at the resorts with availability.

I just checked a few moments ago and the discount for Presidents’ Day weekend was definitely more than 10%. We are staying at Riviera from Feb 8th - 15th and our last night falls under Presidents Day Weekend pricing. It’s discounted 25%.

Is anyone willing to check AP rate for March 31- April 5 at pop or AOA? My speaker isn’t working on my phone at the moment so I can’t call to ask :(

We are new to the Annual Pass world and I am having the hardest time finding any rooms available with the AP rate for the dates I am going. Is it just that there are not many released under the AP rate and does that change? We will be there Feb 17-24 and I was hoping to find a club level room somewhere with a discount (but not one of the 1 or bedroom suites, just a regular room) and am not having any luck. I would be even more willing to do a split stay with a value the first 3 or 4 nights and then a club level for the last 3 or 4 nights but every combination of dates I put in I cannot find a club level regular room. Is there an easier way to search or do I just keep trying occasionally?

We are new to the Annual Pass world and I am having the hardest time finding any rooms available with the AP rate for the dates I am going. Is it just that there are not many released under the AP rate and does that change? We will be there Feb 17-24 and I was hoping to find a club level room somewhere with a discount (but not one of the 1 or bedroom suites, just a regular room) and am not having any luck. I would be even more willing to do a split stay with a value the first 3 or 4 nights and then a club level for the last 3 or 4 nights but every combination of dates I put in I cannot find a club level regular room. Is there an easier way to search or do I just keep trying occasionally?
This AP discount was pretty weak in terms of availability compared to previous. Also, it came out at the same time as the general public discount - usually it appears about a month later. Not sure if this will affect discount inventory down the road, but would definitely keep checking. New stuff does pop up whether due to cancellations or additional releases.

I'm on eternal hold trying to get a passholder discount for 2/7 to 2/12. My AP hasn't been activated yet so I can't do it online. ughhhhhh

finally off the phone but the CM couldn't see anything on her computer because she was having issues so she called someone else who really couldn't see much either.

Could anyone look online for any standard club level available at either, GF, BC, YC or BWI for 2/7 to 2/12? Disney has "gift of magic" rooms available but I'd like a better discount if possible.

And while you are checking GF AP standard club level would someone please check AP GF Main Bldg Theme Park view club level for 3/3-3/7. Trying to work out a trip for our granddaughter and am considering an Ap with another trip in December 2020.

finally off the phone but the CM couldn't see anything on her computer because she was having issues so she called someone else who really couldn't see much either.

Could anyone look online for any standard club level available at either, GF, BC, YC or BWI for 2/7 to 2/12? Disney has "gift of magic" rooms available but I'd like a better discount if possible.
AP discounts:
GF standard sugarloaf CL: $549 (none for RPC)
BC Standard CL: none
YC Standard CL: none
BWI standard CL: $530

And while you are checking GF AP standard club level would someone please check AP GF Main Bldg Theme Park view club level for 3/3-3/7. Trying to work out a trip for our granddaughter and am considering an Ap with another trip in December 2020.
AP discount for GF RPC theme park view is $942

AP discounts:
GF standard sugarloaf CL: $549 (none for RPC)
BC Standard CL: none
YC Standard CL: none
BWI standard CL: $530

thank you!

I guess I'll book BC CL with "gift of magic" offer. I can get that for $497 a night. :rotfl: :rotfl:

thank you!

I guess I'll book BC CL with "gift of magic" offer. I can get that for $497 a night. :rotfl: :rotfl:
BC CL rooms aren’t even showing up on my computer for those dates under the gift of magic deal, the only thing I can see is a non-CL water view for $424

BC CL rooms aren’t even showing up on my computer for those dates under the gift of magic deal, the only thing I can see is a non-CL water view for $424

I'm not seeing it anymore either. The way that Disney allocates rooms for discounts is weird. I can't imagine the hotel is that booked that I got the last room for the discount for those particular dates, but that's how Disney is.

25% off for BC is a good deal anyways, they don't typically discount that hotel more than 15-20% off.

Can you check to see if there is a AP discount for the following:
January 8-15 Caribbean Beach.

I currently have a preferred room book. Seeing availability online for the non-discount rate, but not for the Gift of Magic promo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter