AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Thanks. It could be a glitch right now. Very weird coz literally every day I check is showing rack rate. I have looked at dates in Jan, Feb & April. I was able to get Easter week this year with the AP discount so seems strange not to have anything showing. Might need to keep stalking, lol.
I am having the same issue. I saw tons of rooms and now everything is full price. Very interesting stuff!

Looks like the offer doesn't even appear on the special offers list any more.

I found a discount for Beach Club standard at 338 per night which was 25% off. The general public gift of magic offer was 335 per night. Go figure. Now like everyone else it only shows rack rate when I select the offer in the results screen.

I was a little surprised to see an AP rate at all this morning. Usually Disney lets the GP discount sit a month or so before releasing it. I wonder if it was released by mistake?

I wonder if they rolled the AP offer out early by mistake and rolled it back. Wish I would have decided what I wanted to do sooner! Darn my indecisiveness!

What is going on with the website today? A screen with a 2 minute plus wait time keeps popping up? I have been trying to get an AP discount every day and today I can't even get one available general (non-discount) reservation?!

What is going on with the website today? A screen with a 2 minute plus wait time keeps popping up? I have been trying to get an AP discount every day and today I can't even get one available general (non-discount) reservation?!

For now it looks like they pulled the AP discount. The wait is because everyone is on the website trying to scoop up the discounts.

60% off?? :scared1: I think we found the problem. I bet the rates were wrong & they pulled it to fix things. It would be spectacular to see those kind of discount, but I would bet real money those weren’t right. :rotfl2:
I even took a snapshot, begging my daughter to figure out how to get some time off! lol $400 for a deluxe Club Level? I cannot tell you how hard that was not to book. :sad:441437

Good for you! Happy you got that discount. I’m pretty sure the AP rates won’t be that generous when they come back. I hope they will still honor rates people got before it was pulled.

That was another one of my concerns. I knew this was an error and they consistently do not honor incorrect pricing at shopdisney. I would be shocked though if they didn't honor this, still I don't want the headache of worrying about it. It was just fun to see it and dream for a minute. :)

I even took a snapshot, begging my daughter to figure out how to get some time off! lol $400 for a deluxe Club Level? I cannot tell you how hard that was not to book. :sad:View attachment 441437

Omg! That had to have been a mistake. My next trip is a budget trip (solo so no one to split rates with) but if I saw that I might have made an executive decision right then and there :rolleyes1.

I was able to get a good AP rate at POP so hopefully they honor it if it does turn out to be a mistake.

I even took a snapshot, begging my daughter to figure out how to get some time off! lol $400 for a deluxe Club Level? I cannot tell you how hard that was not to book. :sad:View attachment 441437

Wish I’d seen that - Lol! It was exactly what I was looking for!

I ended up nabbing a standard GV for a similar price (which was the normal 35% off rack) before AP rates were pulled. Would have loved CL even at 35% off, but it wasn’t available my dates.

Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter