AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Thanks to everyone here posting about the passholder discounts. We have a split stay in Nov. mostly at dvc but we had two nights booked at fort wilderness cabins. I didn’t see the passholder discount when it was first announced but I saw it here. I called my travel agent and switched to the Contemporary tower Lake view for a little extra but the discount made it worth it for us. I am so happy. Thanks to all of you

Thanks! I called and still nothing for my November dates. :-(
Keep checking, we have a split stay the first week of December. We have Grand Floridan for 2 nights for a birthday surprise and the rest of the week the only thing available was All Star Sports, during pop warner week. I wanted pretty much anywhere else. I checked everyday and AKL popped up with a 30% discount.

Keep checking, we have a split stay the first week of December. We have Grand Floridan for 2 nights for a birthday surprise and the rest of the week the only thing available was All Star Sports, during pop warner week. I wanted pretty much anywhere else. I checked everyday and AKL popped up with a 30% discount.

I'm checking a lot but my first choice is seeming very unlikely. Yacht club CL rooms haven't been available even at rack rate for months for my dates for race weekend. I was up @5am when they released and there wasn't anything for YC or BC CL.

I'm checking a lot but my first choice is seeming very unlikely. Yacht club CL rooms haven't been available even at rack rate for months for my dates for race weekend. I was up @5am when they released and there wasn't anything for YC or BC CL.
Not sure of your dates but if there's a big convention at BC/YC during your dates it may be they are blocked out for now. Which is not the same as sold out since those rooms may not be booked yet. Eventually, the unsold convention block is returned to Disney for them to sell. So there's still a very good possibility that you can get a discounted room eventually.

Not sure of your dates but if there's a big convention at BC/YC during your dates it may be they are blocked out for now. Which is not the same as sold out since those rooms may not be booked yet. Eventually, the unsold convention block is returned to Disney for them to sell. So there's still a very good possibility that you can get a discounted room eventually.

I'm hoping for this! It's Wine & Dine race weekend so I know it is a popular spot then too

Can I please get someone to check AP rates for WL OR BOULDER RIDGE DELUXE STUDIO for four nights starting 12/21 or 12/23? Thanks

Since the summer discount ends on August 28th, if I check in on August 28th to September 2nd, would I still get the discounted rate for all nights? Sorry, brand new to an AP and I usually always stay DVC.

How do you guys know when there is a race weekend or convention at a resort? I imagine it's easier to find out about the races, but in the link to events and tours on the WDW site, they are not scheduled as of yet. And the filming of the Christmas parade...is it already on the calendar this year?

Since the summer discount ends on August 28th, if I check in on August 28th to September 2nd, would I still get the discounted rate for all nights? Sorry, brand new to an AP and I usually always stay DVC.
No, you would get the discount applied on the dates of the discount period and pay full price for the remainder of your reservation. The free dining discount applies to all days of your stay, but room only discounts, which include the AP discount, only apply to the dates of the offer.

How do you guys know when there is a race weekend or convention at a resort? I imagine it's easier to find out about the races, but in the link to events and tours on the WDW site, they are not scheduled as of yet. And the filming of the Christmas parade...is it already on the calendar this year?
There is a list of dates for the races here:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/rundisney-events-and-registration-faq.3538323/

runDisney Events for 2019
  1. Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend January 9-13, 2019
  2. Princess Half Marathon Weekend February 21-24, 2019
  3. Star Wars Rival Run Half Marathon Weekend April 4-7, 2019
  4. Star Wars Virtual Half Marathon Jan 3rd - March 31st, 2018
  5. Disneyland Paris Half Marathon Weekend September 19th-22nd 2019
  6. Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend October 31st - Nov. 3rd, 2019
  7. runDisney Virtual Running Shorts Summer 2019
runDisney Events for 2020
  1. Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend January 8-12, 2020 ON SALE April 16th, 2019
  2. Princess Half Marathon Weekend February 20-23, 2020 ON SALE June 4th, 2019
  3. Star Wars Rival Run Half Marathon Weekend April 16-19th, 2020 ON SALE July 16th, 2019
  4. Star Wars Virtual Half Marathon Jan. 3rd - March 31st, 2020 ON SALE July 16th, 2019
  5. Disneyland Paris Half Marathon Weekend September
  6. Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend November
  7. runDisney Virtual Running Shorts Summer 2020
The dates for the parade taping are usually set much closer to the actual filming dates. It seems to be a moving target every year. ;)

No, you would get the discount applied on the dates of the discount period and pay full price for the remainder of your reservation. The free dining discount applies to all days of your stay, but room only discounts, which include the AP discount, only apply to the dates of the offer.
Thank you!

I am upgrading our PH tickets to APs during our September trip. So would someone be kind enough to check on the room only pricing of All Star Music, December 15-21, Standard room, at the AP rate, two people. I called and got a quote, but it didn't sound right with the discount unless it wasn't discounting the weekends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter