AP discount for Fantasmic seating?

albianne

Mouseketeer
Does the AP give you a discount on the balcony seats for the fantasmic show? Will the reservations clerk tell you if you have purchased in time to get front row seats (it may be too late for us, I think we have approx 54 days till we would like to book it.

I beleve it is 30 days out. I don't know if they will tell you what seats you get, it doesn't hurt to ask I guess. There are several threads on Fantasmic seating I would suggest you read some of them. There are some ideas for a good view without the high cost, as well as how soon to call and get balcony seats. They sell out fairly quick, and all seats are not equal. Hope that helps and have fun.

Thanks for the advice. I did call, for some reason I thought I could call 60 days out but you are right it is 30 days.

I couldn't get any information about whether we will get front row seats or not. I'm not sure if they really don't know or whether they are instructed not to say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter