AP discount and multiple rooms???

Tiggerish

DIS Veteran
I am in the very beginning stages of planning a trip with my brother and his family which would also include some people my beloved sister-in-law's family also. I will be needing a minimum of two rooms and possibly three. If I got an AP, could I book all the rooms in my name and get the discount on all of them? Our agreed upon budget is for a moderate resort but I was hoping to get a good AP rate at the Contemp that would be close enough to the moderate rates that I could convince them all to up-grade. The tenative date is early November, 2002, so I have plenty of time to work on getting a deal!

Tiggerish,

I just rebooked our vacation with an AP code. You can book up to three rooms (like the DC) at a time. I managed to get a $98 rate at POR, including tax for all three rooms. Happy planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter