AP Days - Baymax and Hiro

disneyland999

Optimist
When I went to meet Baymax and Hiro yesterday on their last day, we had to wait 4.5 hours! That was an all time high for me for a character. They were great and I even got them to take a selfie together! It was well worth the line and I hope they do something like this again.

Yes we were there yesterday. At 2:00 we had our choice of either 5:20 or 6:20 and decided against both as we already had a wristband for the 5:00 show at the opera house which were given to us at the end of the AP WIWFS tour. But i was able to get pics of baymax and hiro just not with us in them.

I went Saturday not having a clue what to expect. I got there around 0945 and got done around 1230. Had I known when I got in the line how long it was going to take, I would not have stuck around. Still, I am glad I got to see him. I won't be doing that again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter