• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Codes in December

DizMomofRJF

Earning My Ears
Has anyone out there ever got an AP code in December.I am looking to stay the week before Christmas till the day after.If there are codes out for that time how much was the rate?and when shuld I start looking for them? Thanks for any help!

I don't know about Christmas time but AP rates for Oct- Dec will be out towards the end of August.

If you are a AAA member try for that rate-saved us 18% on a deluxe and 26% on a value! If AP codes are better for our time frame we'll try to switch them then (as previous poster said they haven't been out until end of August in the past).

I got an AP code last Christmas. I think you had to book by the 25th (altho we booked starting the 23rd) and then of course the code was good for the rest of my stay, until Jan 2. I think the rate was $74 for POP Century, I mean it was only 4 months ago, you think I would remember. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter