AP Classes

AllThatJazz

there's no business like show business
Which ones have you taken? What are you taking now? Your opinion on them?

I took World and Euro last year... And I'm just taking Lang this year :P

Whew, well, I took AP European History in 10th grade: 4

AP United States History: 5

AP English Language: 2

This year i'm taking:

AP Calculus
AP Government and Politics
AP Physics (AB)
AP English Literature
AP Computer Science

Wish me luck......

Whew, well, I took AP European History in 10th grade: 4 AP United States History: 5 AP English Language: 2 This year i'm taking: AP Calculus AP Government and Politics AP Physics (AB) AP English Literature AP Computer Science Wish me luck......

HOW DID YOU GET A 4 ON EURO U R MY LIFE GOALS.

And omg good luck!!!

I didn't study that much, but what our school does is we do practice essays, like the ones we would do on the test. If you school doesn't do that, do that as a study method.

I dropped Euro haha. It's funny because we were the last year of tenth graders to take Euro, now its a new curriculum and this year the sophomores will be taking World, which I hear is easier. Seems less complex from my stand point. I am taking AP Lang and APUSH this year. My APUSH summer textbook readings weren't bad, AP Lang assignment was harder.

I dropped Euro haha. It's funny because we were the last year of tenth graders to take Euro, now its a new curriculum and this year the sophomores will be taking World, which I hear is easier. Seems less complex from my stand point. I am taking AP Lang and APUSH this year. My APUSH summer textbook readings weren't bad, AP Lang assignment was harder.

Same with APUSH, practice with essays. My teacher made us make notecards to help us with the DBQ, in which you need outside information that's still relevant.

Same with APUSH, practice with essays. My teacher made us make notecards to help us with the DBQ, in which you need outside information that's still relevant.

I got a 3 on both. World was way easier than Euro for me. I did really bad on euro multiple choice, like it was really hard for me. Haha.

I love Lang so far, my teacher is kinda strict but she's really a good teacher.

I got a 3 on both. World was way easier than Euro for me. I did really bad on euro multiple choice, like it was really hard for me. Haha.

I love Lang so far, my teacher is kinda strict but she's really a good teacher.

Thats also where the ID cards came in. First thing to do after reading the question, rule out which answers can't be the answer.

I got a 5 on English Lit, the juniior test. I was so happy, my parents got worried for a moment because I had screamed "Yes!"

Not entirely sure what my APUSH score was.

I am no longer in high school, but throughout my HS career I took 4 AP classes
-AP European History
-AP Language and Composition
-AP US History
-AP Psychology

(APUSH AND AP Psych were my favorites)

I had three quizzes on my first day of APUSH and you can only get a 100, 50 or 0 on the quizzes. I got two 100s and a 50, which I'm fine with! We have 30 quizzes each quarter so its ok.

I got a 5 on English Lit, the juniior test. I was so happy, my parents got worried for a moment because I had screamed "Yes!"

Not entirely sure what my APUSH score was.

Lucky, I got a 2 on the Language test. How do you not know what your APUSH score was?

There were some complications on test day so half the test was delayed by 2 weeks.

Apparently at some school the exam proctor fell asleep, kids could retake the exam or just take the 1. It was after they finished the exam I think, I can't imagine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter