AP card

firemanx

DIS Veteran
just renewwed passes, but where can i get my new card is it only guest relations or where else can i get an updated card will be at hollywood studios tommorow?

Yes Guest Relations only. They are only at the parks, two at Epcot, and Disney springs.

Guest relations at HS is just to the left after the security check-in.

We went over to Epcot (IG) to activate the AP and grab our new AP cards. Guest Services was pretty quiet around 8pm. Just sharing in case your plan is to show up extra early at HS tomorrow, and don’t want to spend time at Guest Services.

We went over to Epcot (IG) to activate the AP and grab our new AP cards. Guest Services was pretty quiet around 8pm. Just sharing in case your plan is to show up extra early at HS tomorrow, and don’t want to spend time at Guest Services.

Thats where we went as well!! It was empty when we went in the last week of December to pick up our new cards! They’re so cute!

EDDB7F66-0906-4BA1-B598-62F50EF4FFB4.jpeg

I got ours at the ticket window at HS just a few days ago, so no, not Guest Relations only. Yes, it was for a pass renewal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter