• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Blockout/Maxpass Question

KelsBleep

Earning My Ears
Here is the situation: We are planning to purchase Deluxe APs in a few weeks and adding Maxpass onto those. We are also planning to visit DLR on a day in November when our APs are blocked out using a regular park hopper ticket.

My question is, when we enter the park on the blocked out day, can we use our Maxpass that we've paid for on our APs or will we have to buy Maxpass for that day? My guess is since Maxpass is associated with your ticket, and we'd be entering on a park hopper and not on our APs that we would have to purchase Maxpass that day. But I'm hoping my guess is wrong! :rolleyes:

But my other question is, what about the Photopass benefits? Could we get the Photopass benefits with the Maxpass on our APs that day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter