Anytime rides at Animal Kingdom?

I would class 'anytime' attractions in Animal Kingdom as:
- Tough to be a Bug
- Lion King
- Finding Nemo
- Tricera Top Spin
- Primveal Whirl

I’ve been a few minutes before Lion King and it closes due to being full.

Primeval Whirl can have longer waits (especially if they are only running 1 side)
I would add:
The Wildlife Express train (to the conservation station)
Jungle trek in Asia.

(Of course there a lot of other trails/ viewing spots, and performers in Africa and Asia..”skill” games in Cheater and Hester’s)

I would class 'anytime' attractions in Animal Kingdom as:
- Tough to be a Bug
- Lion King
- Finding Nemo
- Tricera Top Spin
- Primveal Whirl

No...Lion King is often a "sell out", as is Finding Nemo.

Primevil Whirl sometimes has a short line, but I've seen it go to 30-40+ minutes.

The only true walk on ride that stays that way all day is Tough to be a Bug. Everything else will spike and drop. At times, the following rides are straight walk ons...Dinosaur, Primeval, Safari, Kali, Tricera Top (this one usually has a short line, but is a kiddie ride).

Primevil Hurl is evil and that is all I have to say about that.

My son and I hopped in the standby line for this yesterday before our fast pass window opened up thinking we could get two rides on it. After the first ride, we agreed not to use our fast passes. Horrible ride, not even worthy of Kings Dominion. That entire Dino-Rama area needs to be razed to the ground. They could do something far far far better with it. What’s there now is a joke.

Why not immediately try and book your 4th FP+ after you scan for your 3rd FP+. Other than Pandora you should be able to pick up a variety. We do it all the time.

Walk on I would say Tough to Be a Bug, Animal Trails, the Train (is it open?).

Timing matters but we absolutely get in to the Lion King and Nemo Show by just joining the SB line for next show.

Dinosaur can vary, seen walk on to an hour .... totally depends on crowds but Pandora has taken away from it.

Dinoland's two carny rides can be very short lines, but both are slow loaders.

Everest, single rider, check FP+ but of late I have had short wait in SB line when before I wouldn't even get in it.

Safari ............ even walk on is at least 20+ minute wait. Greatly impacted by crowd levels.

And for laughs, last trip I walked right on and in to my Navi River Boat. Ride was actually longer than my wait/line, pretty impressive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter