Anything special on Halloween Day Oct 31st?

lucky101

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!
I was wondering if any of you know whether Disneyland will have anything special on Halloween Day Oct. 31st. My cousin and her husband will be visiting me from Mexico City, and they will only be here for 1 week. And of course I had to make one of their stops DISNEYLAND!!! :) I'm already bummed because I can only take them to DL either Sun the 30th or Mon the 31st, and we're going to miss the fireworks! :guilty: I really wanted them to see them while they're here visiting. Unfortunately work doesn't allow me to be off on Fridays or Saturdays. :( Maybe I can have them watch my home video of the fireworks, je,je :) But if it was up to you, which of the 2 days would you choose to take them, Sun or Mon? Any help would be great!!

Thank you! :)

Hello again! Anyone evr been to DL on the actual Halloween day? Anything special? Should I take my family on Sun the 30th or Mon the 31st? Please help!! :confused3

Disneyland does not do anything special for Halloween. This year they are doing Mickey's Halloween Treat at DCA on several Friday and Saturday nights, but I think it is all sold out already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter