~~~~~Anything Mickey Exchange~~~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
The "Anything Mickey" exchange was so popular and so much fun, that it was decided we should do one again!! :yay:. :mickeyjum
So this is the Anything Mickey Exchange. ::MickeyMo

You can send anything that has Mickey on it.....stickers, notes, purses, blankets, etc.
Minimum is $15.00 (before postage).
sign-ups until May 21. Mail date will be May 28.

If you want to play with us PM me:
Name
Address
e-mail address
Tee/sweatshirt size
Any collections you have that are Mickey related? ::MickeyMo
Anything you do NOT want to receive?
if signing up a child, please include age and gender

willing to send international, if needed (must be via air mail)?
Willing to be an elf, if needed?
:mickeyjum

Sounds like fun, but can someone explain the process for us newbies?
:flower3:

you PM your info to the host...when the deadline for sign-ups comes, she will send you the name of the person you are to send to.....maybe with likes and dislikes. You go shopping and mail it to that person. Post when you send, but don't tell who it is too ....they will post that when they receive.( There will be a thread started just for sent/received as soon as all the names go out).
Sit back and wait for a package from someone to arrive at your doorstep. Post what you got and who it was from.
It is fun to read all the things people receive
They are a lot of fun ...and addicting too

Some other useful things to know (thank you to UrsulasMyHero)
1. Priority mail is your friend, Delivery Confirmation is also your friend! these two things become invaluable if your package goes missing. That way you can track it. If you have a heavy package, Priority mail offers a one rate box. you can send as much as the box can take, as heavy as you can make it and it becomes a bargain!

2. Extras, those are the Above and beyonds you put into your package. Some of us go Overboard on these. They're not required but they are nice. *chuckles* You're given a base line of say $15 for this exchange. Anything above that watermark is your extra. You can pile it in, but remember you don't have to. (I will tell you that I generally Double my dollar mark, but thats just me)

3. This is for fun. If ever you feel pressured, don't do it. We do this because we like getting gifts in the mail.

you PM your info to the host...when the deadline for sign-ups comes, she will send you the name of the person you are to send to.....maybe with likes and dislikes. You go shopping and mail it to that person. Post when you send, but don't tell who it is too ....they will post that when they receive.( There will be a thread started just for sent/received as soon as all the names go out).
Sit back and wait for a package from someone to arrive at your doorstep. Post what you got and who it was from.
It is fun to read all the things people receive
They are a lot of fun ...and addicting too

Some other useful things to know (thank you to UrsulasMyHero)
1. Priority mail is your friend, Delivery Confirmation is also your friend! these two things become invaluable if your package goes missing. That way you can track it. If you have a heavy package, Priority mail offers a one rate box. you can send as much as the box can take, as heavy as you can make it and it becomes a bargain!

2. Extras, those are the Above and beyonds you put into your package. Some of us go Overboard on these. They're not required but they are nice. *chuckles* You're given a base line of say $15 for this exchange. Anything above that watermark is your extra. You can pile it in, but remember you don't have to. (I will tell you that I generally Double my dollar mark, but thats just me)

3. This is for fun. If ever you feel pressured, don't do it. We do this because we like getting gifts in the mail.

That helps a lot! Thanks.

BTW, I assume by "elf" it means that I make all the arrangements, but it magically gets delivered to the person of my choosing?

An Elf is needed if someone signs up, but does not mail anything.

An Elf is someone else who volunteers and mails the required item(s) to the designated recipient (due to the sender not mailing anything).

These exchanges are based on Faith mailing. And occasionally there is someone not so Faithful. ;)

thank you for explaining Barbara. I had actually left the computer for awhile :rotfl:

Quick question--is it OK if the stuff has Mickey & friends? I've seen some great stuff that has Mickey & Minnie or Mickey & Pluto.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter