• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anything in walking distane of DL

THEDISFANS

Mouseketeer
We will be taking our first trip to DL in may. We are staying at the Grand Californian Hotel. Is there any museums or attractions in walking distance from the hotel? We do not want to rent a car as we have a limo to take us from airport.

Unless things have significantly changed since I moved - no. You can always have the option of the OCTD (bus) or a cab.
One of my favorite museums is Huntington Library but it's in LA.

transportation fees. Anaheim Sightseeing does tours of all the touristy places. Their prices include admission. They pick up at hotels in the Disneyland area. Their website is www.AnaheimSightseeing.com.

Walking wise, I don't know. I'm not sure you'd want to stray too far from the area right around Disneyland on foot.....

If you don't find suitable transportaton before you go, check with the conceirge at Grand Californian. I'm sure they'll be able to help you.

Hello Disfans

"aren't we all?" :thumbsup2 Anyway I was wondering which limo co. you picked? Do you have their web sight? and how about price?

We are going in early June(1st trip also)and (staying at the Grand also) we would rather take a limo/towncar than a bus.

While at WDW we always use a towncar.

Thanks for any and all information
Jim

:tink:P.S. Have a great trip

WDWJWEB1 said:
Hello Disfans

"aren't we all?" :thumbsup2 Anyway I was wondering which limo co. you picked? Do you have their web sight? and how about price?

We are going in early June(1st trip also)and (staying at the Grand also) we would rather take a limo/towncar than a bus.

While at WDW we always use a towncar.

Thanks for any and all information
Jim

:tink:P.S. Have a great trip

We are using tonythelimoking.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter