**Anything in an Envelope Exchange-Sent/Recieved**COMPLETED

The Lilo and Stitch bags sound cute.

It seems like the mail is being delivered faster with this exchange. Some of them are getting to their destinations in just 2 days. :cool1:

Tink_Or_Belle said:
yep that is what Joey sent..but everything you listed was from us... so it may not have gotten mixed with someone elses stuff

edited to say My daughter said we also send Incredibles Flash Cards mutiplication ones she thinks

oops she had guess they came with the school supply one
sorry about that

she was so excited getting 3 pacakages all on one day she just went crazy
:rolleyes:

ptrc2gut said:
this was my first exchange and i was not all sure on what to get, hope they like! :thumbsup2

Patricia did you recieve your exchange yet?
Don't forget to post here when you do.

Any other arrivals or send outs today?

I got everything today! this is also my first exchange, so I hope they like what I got. It will be shipped out by tomorrow :)

Mine was sent today. Hopefully it will be there soon!! Nothing recieved as yet.
Kimba

mommytotwo said:
Patricia did you recieve your exchange yet?
Don't forget to post here when you do.

Any other arrivals or send outs today?

Yes, I did recieve mine today! I liked it.
I'm I suppose to say what I got? Well I will just say any way.
I got two lotions, butterscotch candies(my fav), two chocolate bars, 2007 calendar, flip-flop notpad, and a candle. I love it all :thumbsup2 Thanks

ptrc2gut said:
Yes, I did recieve mine today! I liked it.
I'm I suppose to say what I got? Well I will just say any way.
I got two lotions, butterscotch candies(my fav), two chocolate bars, 2007 calendar, flip-flop notpad, and a candle. I love it all :thumbsup2 Thanks

:goodvibes

Ok, mine finally got in the mail today. Priority/DC. I hope it is well liked!!

I'm so late with this exchange! I'll be sending it out first thing in the morning. I've been very busy lately!

just found out that the enveloped I mailed Monday was "returned to sender" for what reason I don't know.... my sister just called me tonight and told me that the envelop is at our PO box. I will mail it out again tomorrow morning with DC dont know what happend, it was on a flat rate envelop and the postage was right since they were the one who did it.. sorry :confused3

ANTSS2001 said:
just found out that the enveloped I mailed Monday was "returned to sender" for what reason I don't know.... my sister just called me tonight and told me that the envelop is at our PO box. I will mail it out again tomorrow morning with DC dont know what happend, it was on a flat rate envelop and the postage was right since they were the one who did it.. sorry :confused3

Thank you for updating us Timmy.
Hopefully it will make it to the recipent with no problems this time :wizard: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter