Anyone with EMH tonight(5/30) at Epcot trying for a 6pm GotG Boarding Group?

f1rstxlas7

Mouseketeer
I'd like to know if someone can actually confirm if it's possible to ride GotG 3 times in one day:

1) Via 7am or 1pm Virtual Queue.
2) ILL purchase.
3) 6pm Virtual Queue.

So far there hasn't been confirmation because this is the first day with Epcot having EMH open. I know the ride's page reads that you can only join a Boarding Group once during official park hours, but I'd love confirmation that it's actually possible to get on the ride thrice as mentioned above.

Yes, it’s gonna be difficult waiting until after the 6:00 PM DEEH drop to find out! We’re hoping to get a VQ at 6 PM in a few weeks, so eager to know how well it works.

I had VQ today along with ILL but didn’t sign up for EH VQ. I almost did but decided not to take the spot. We rode 3 times today due to an additional GS ILL and we simply weren’t up to walking back over tonight. Since it opened Friday we’ve done it 7 times. Will try for VQ once more in the morning

What I’m most interested in knowing is how long the line will be during EEH.
Lines have been quite short for all our rides
ILL practically straight walk on to pre show. 5 min wait at most
VQ waits are longer but not long at all. Talking 15, 20 min till pre show, roughly. We found we never stopped walking through the queue

Disney is in for a Shirtstorm if this becomes regular practice while people get locked out of one ride!
That’s like telling someone they aren’t allowed to enter and win the lottery more than once
Is that something that should be done?

It is part of paying for a Deluxe resort. I don't think it is much different than people that pay for a park hopper. You pay more, you get rights to more experiences and attractions.
Disney eliminated any benefit of a park hopper in regards to the VQ system due to the 2p hopping rule, so the argument doesn’t stand.

And they created the 6p VQ window for that purpose to have a benefit to extended hours not for re-rides.

Disney eliminated any benefit of a park hopper in regards to the VQ system due to the 2p hopping rule, so the argument doesn’t stand.

And they created the 6p VQ window for that purpose to have a benefit to extended hours not for re-rides.
Please read carefully in the future before replying to posts. When did I say park hopper in regards to VQ? I am saying if you pay for a park hopper you get to go to a second park. If you pay to stay Deluxe you get three chances for the VQ. I understand how it works in regards to VQ.

If Disney didn't want people doing it then they would change the process.

I know the virtual queue complicates things but it's no different from riding anything else during the day and then also during the extra hours.

With that being said, everything about LL and ILL and the deluxe extra hours is nothing but a money grab, so that indicates what their priorities are...spend the most money get the most rewards. I don't like it, but for now I'll play the game.

If Disney didn't want people doing it then they would change the process.

I know the virtual queue complicates things but it's no different from riding anything else during the day and then also during the extra hours.

With that being said, everything about LL and ILL and the deluxe extra hours is nothing but a money grab, so that indicates what their priorities are...spend the most money get the most rewards. I don't like it, but for now I'll play the game.
You just made my argument so I’ll repeat: “Disney is in for a Shirtstorm if this (single day re-rides) becomes regular practice while people get locked out of one ride!”

Disney is getting destroyed in the political arena for certain decisions and they are getting lambasted by the middle class on a regular basis for their money first attitude. This will be another talking point, if they don’t cut daily re-rides.

Disney could defend the VQ system for Rise. 1. It was absolutely necessary. 2. It was designed to be as equal as they could make it to offer up the finite number of rides they hoped to achieve with singular outcomes. Get a BG get one ride, don’t get a BG no ride with an option to change park pending availability.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter