Anyone willing to rent for $8 in October?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smvdelv

Mouseketeer
I am looking to rent 186 points for October 1-5, a 2 bedroom at BCV. I called today and it is available. The thing is that it's 5 women, and we are watching our budgets. I can get 2 rooms at the YC with my Cast Member discount for $160 a night, total of $1280 for 2 rooms for the 4 nights. We would like to stay under $1500 if we could. Would anyone be willing/able to rent us 186 points for that?
Please email me ASAP ( I think there was only one or 2 units available as of Tuesday afternoon) at smvdelv@aol.com.
I could send you a money order immediately. DOCDDS has rented to me before and I'm sure he would be willing to put in a good word for me!
Thanks in advance...
Steph

Inventory at CRO is not the same as inventory with Member Services. I don't think there is availability at BCV for October, but I may be wrong.

Originally posted by Deb & Bill
Inventory at CRO is not the same as inventory with Member Services. I don't think there is availability at BCV for October, but I may be wrong.

Huh?
Maybe you misunderstood? I called MS to see if there was availability. I am a DVC member, as well as a Cast Member, but don't have 186 points to use. This is why I would like to rent. I have a ressie right now at the Yacht Club - 2 standard rooms for 4 nights - with my CM discount.
Sorry if I was confusing!:rolleyes:

I am also looking for points for BWV preferred view studio for Oct 30 - Nov 6. If anyone is willing to work with me it would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter