Anyone Watching Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist?

Are you team Max or team Simon? I'm team Max all the way!!! There are so many elements to this show and I think that helps them to be able to address such a tough issue and keep it entertaining.

I watched the finale two days ago and am still processing. My Dad is in the end of life process and has brain/communication issues like Zoey's dad since he has Alzheimer's Disease. He turns 89 next week and I can't see him right now, so just sent him a card and a copy of an old picture of us singing together - something we always did. Sort of feels a bit like "Kat's incredible playlist" and I know my sister feels the same way - with that musical connection running deep. My sister and I talk and cry on the phone after each episode. She had warned me it was going to be pretty tough stuff.

Are you team Max or team Simon? I'm team Max all the way!!! There are so many elements to this show and I think that helps them to be able to address such a tough issue and keep it entertaining.

I watched the finale two days ago and am still processing. My Dad is in the end of life process and has brain/communication issues like Zoey's dad since he has Alzheimer's Disease. He turns 89 next week and I can't see him right now, so just sent him a card and a copy of an old picture of us singing together - something we always did. Sort of feels a bit like "Kat's incredible playlist" and I know my sister feels the same way - with that musical connection running deep. My sister and I talk and cry on the phone after each episode. She had warned me it was going to be pretty tough stuff.
Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I be team both. Max drove me crazy refusing to talk to her when she didn't say i love you back. But man he redeemed himself in a big way in the finally.

But Simon just lets her be zoey.

"Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist creator talks season 2 renewal chances and unpacks that finale" - by Sydney Bucksbaum:

https://ew.com/tv/zoeys-extraordinary-playlist-austin-winsberg-season-1-finale-spoilers/

Thank you for sharing this.

I know this is based on a true story and I knew the end was coming, but it felt too soon to lose Zoey’s dad. The scene where David, Emily and Mitch sang together was too much...soo beautiful and sad that I couldn’t stop crying. The funeral gathering at their house with American Pie was also so well done. I am not ready for this season to be over.

Oh, and I am team Max all the way.

Super difficult to watch this episode since I lost my dad only 7 months ago, but it was really good. The way everything happened in this episode was very similar to my experience. It just amazing how well this show is done.

BTW, I'm for Simon. I find Max annoying.

I cried so much in the finale! I am curious if the dad will be back like in a new power for zoey-like he will sing in dream sequences or something.

Super difficult to watch this episode since I lost my dad only 7 months ago, but it was really good. The way everything happened in this episode was very similar to my experience. It just amazing how well this show is done.

Big :hug: on the loss of your Dad.

My mom has been gone for a long time now, but I agree they nailed the whole surreal feeling of everything.

I Love this show ! I am team Simon.

i have cried a few times watching this show. The finale had me bawling. I lost my dad in 2014 and it was very difficult not to cry during some of the scenes where she is dancing with her daddy.

I love this show! Don't really care for the love triangle (both Max and Simon have their good qualities, but I think it's pretty obvious where the show will end up), but the family stuff is handled so well. Absolutely loved the final one-shot number. It's also great to see some broadway actors on TV. I've seen Alex Newell (Mo), Renee Elise Goldsberry (Ava), and Sandra Mae Frank (Abigail) on Broadway.

I love this show! Don't really care for the love triangle (both Max and Simon have their good qualities, but I think it's pretty obvious where the show will end up), but the family stuff is handled so well. Absolutely loved the final one-shot number. It's also great to see some broadway actors on TV. I've seen Alex Newell (Mo), Renee Elise Goldsberry (Ava), and Sandra Mae Frank (Abigail) on Broadway.

I had no idea Alex Newell has been on broadway! My mom and I were big fans from Alex’s time on The Glee Project and then on Glee.

I had no idea Alex Newell has been on broadway! My mom and I were big fans from Alex’s time on The Glee Project and then on Glee.
I could not stand Alex on Glee. So I am shocked how much I love Alex On this show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter