Anyone watching the World Series.

How is One team so powerful.
I would of liked to see how the Brewers would of held up against The Red Sox.

Dh is a Dodger fan. Ds is a Red Sox fan.

Dh watched some of the games, but knew the Red Sox team was strong. He mostly watched the score highlights hit his phone and then would decide to watch the game or not. Two years in a row, but no championship. (I rooted for Astros last year. Ha!)

Son is quite happy.

Boston was strong all year so it was a well deserved Series win! I am a Phillies fan too, was hoping for a Championship ring for Utley and Madson but the best team in Baseball this year definitely prevailed! Congrats Sox fans!

How is One team so powerful.
I would of liked to see how the Brewers would of held up against The Red Sox.

Me too. Funny how this wild card/playoff stuff causes the team with the best record to be eliminated.

I am a Yankees and Giants fan, so this World Series was kind of lose lose for me, haha. But I have to say, THESE particularly Red Sox are far more likable than past WS teams. So I'm actually kind of glad the Dodgers lost again (1988!) and the Red Sox might kick the Yankees butt into a higher gear with this.

108 days til spring training!

Me too. Funny how this wild card/playoff stuff causes the team with the best record to be eliminated.
We drove from New Hampshire to Wisconsin last week. I wish I would of picked up a Red Sox t-shirt or sweatshirt when I was near Boston.

Red Sox is one hella team. Hard to beat. I was rooting for them at the beginning but then the game the Dodgers won in 18 innings, that young pitcher's outing was a work of art (Walker Buehler). I couldn't help rooting for them a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter