• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone watching The Following?

I've been watching too. It's just so brutal sometimes that it's almost too much. I like the premiss that you don't really know who might be a "bad" guy. I'm not really liking Kevin Bacon's girlfriend. Just something about her...

Last edited:

Watched the first 2 years & deleted the timer. Last season was just too weird.

Yes his new girlfriend is sketchy! The last episode was very disturbing. Had a nightmare after that one!

I stopped midway through the season of the mother with the twins. I really did enjoy the first season!

Yes, I have been watching since the beginning. I have also started with this season. I'm not sure if I'll continue. Not that it hasn't been good so far, I'm just wondering if the storyline is just going to be ridiculous. I like the character of Mike, so glad he seems to be full time.

I'm watching!
I'm not sure about the new girlfriend but I think it's just because the show makes it so it's hard to trust anyone but Ryan, Max and Mike.

I was freaking out last week. It was so disturbing.

Have been watching since the beginning. Anyone else?
i've been watching since the beginning.

I've been watching too. It's just so brutal sometimes that it's almost too much. I like the premiss that you don't really know who might be a "bad" guy. I'm not really liking Kevin Bacon's girlfriend. Just something about her...
This is what I hate about the show actually. its actually stupid, the FBI, the florist, the barista, everyone is the bad guy. Gimme a break. I dunno, its so lame now i might stop watching.

Been watching since the beginning. I think the director WANTS us to distrust the girlfriend, but I'm thinking if I'm Ryan Hardy, I've put her through a rigorous background/DNA check before the 2nd date.

i've been watching since the beginning.

This is what I hate about the show actually. its actually stupid, the FBI, the florist, the barista, everyone is the bad guy. Gimme a break. I dunno, its so lame now i might stop watching.
I'm kind of inclined to agree with you. When I found out there was a second season, I wondered what the story would be. Now we are in a third? It's all a little far fetched yet somehow I keep watching.

IMO -- this is the perfect example of a show that should have been planned from the start for only 1 season. The first season was very good -- but even though I still am watching, I just find it all a bit silly.

IMO -- this is the perfect example of a show that should have been planned from the start for only 1 season. The first season was very good -- but even though I still am watching, I just find it all a bit silly.

I haven't gotten to that point yet but I think I will after this season.

I've been watching since the beginning. I miss Joe this season. I know he is there and will make his appearance soon enough, but the episodes without him are kind of a snoozefest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter