Anyone watch RR/RW Battle of the Sexes?

Pembo

OH-IO
It was on MTV last night. This looks like it's going to be a very interesting season.

Yes! I am the biggest RW/RR fan so am really excited for this! Personally, I think that there was a bit too much drama for the first episode (Puck vs. David got old fast), but still think it'll be a great season!

I do! I do!

Wow - interesting is right! I was happy that David left but bummed that Julie got the shaft.......:(

The girls really surprised the guys with that win, didn't they?
Pam

I felt bad for Puck when the producer was telling him he had to leave! And Melissa yelling at Julie! What was that all about! I never liked Melissa. I was bummed Julie had to go.

I watched it last night also. I had a hard time remembering who some of the people are, especially those from the latest seasons. I couldn't believe David was that po'd at Puck. And believe me, I didn't think I'd ever see the day I would defend Puck!:rolleyes: IMO, David stepped over the line big time, and I was glad he eliminated himself.
I thought Melissa was joking at first when she was yelling at Julie. I was mad that no one had told Genesis about Melissa's vendetta against Julie. I thought her elimination was really unfair.
I do NOT like Emily at all, or Beth either. Why do they keep putting the same annoying people on all of the Challenges? Are they that hard up since no one else will go on the show?

I agree Thelk4, except that I used to like Melissa. She was funny on her season of RW. Last night she seemed so mean.

I find it hard to believe that Puck has changed at all although he did seem to hold back pretty well with David. David appeared to be strung out. He was very gaunt looking. He probably left the show to get a fix.

When someone said it would be the Jerry Springer of RW/RR challenges, they weren't kidding!

I used to like Melissa also, but I am not a big fan right now.

**Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!**

I watched it! I thought Puck showed geat restraint consindering the way he used to act. I'm sure some of the old Puck will come out though. I am glad David is gone. His yelling got old real fast!

I also used to like Melissa, but after her comment ("I had to vote Julie out to have any fun here") I can't stand her! I hope she goes soon!

Should be an interesting show!

I watched it! Looks like its gonna be a great season! :teeth:

I never liked David, so I was happy he eliminated himself. I never cared much for Puck, but I was glad that he was able to stay.

Don't like Emily either, and have no idea why she seems to be back for every challenge. :rolleyes:

I am bummed that Julie got booted first. I like her. I DO NOT like Melissa at all. I hope she gets booted next.

I watched it! I thought Puck showed geat restraint consindering the way he used to act. I'm sure some of the old Puck will come out though. I am glad David is gone. His yelling got old real fast!

I also used to like Melissa, but after her comment ("I had to vote Julie out to have any fun here") I can't stand her! I hope she
goes soon!
I like that the girls won the first mission. :)

Should be an interesting show!

I missed it! Why does Melissa hate Julie? And another poster mentioned a Beth. Please tell me not Beth S. from RW 2!

I'm hooked! Looks like the girls are going to get catty with each other. Should be fun! ;)

I missed the first 10 minutes or so. What happened to make David so upset? And why does Melissa hate Julie so much? Maybe Puck has matured. I too never thought I would be rooting for Puck.

So no one here has a problem with Puck spitting in David's face?:confused: I couldn't believe he had the nerve to do something so NASTY!!! When you spit on someone, you deserve what ever you get.:mad:

Julie, Melissa:rolleyes:

I like both of them, was sorry to see Julie go.

Did the other girls in the inner circle know what happened between Julie and Melissa on the first day?

It looks like this going to be a good season.

I can't wait to see Puck get voted OUT!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I love all the RW's and RR's shows! I was very surprised that Melissa hates Julie so much. That's a stupid reason to vote people off. It looks like a good show.

Both Puck and David should of been gone! You don't spit and you don't threaten.

I'm also confused as to why Melissa hates Julie so much. Maybe its because that one guy wanted Julie and not her.

I don't think that Puck should have spit in his face either. I don't see him lasting too long on this show either.

Melissa was apparently supposed to do one of those college lectures, and she claims that Julie called the school and said Melissa doesn't sign autographs, her fee is too high, I would be better, etc. so Melissa is mad that she was replaced by Julie and Julie got her $.

Oh, god, yes it is nasty Beth from RW2! Puke!!!:mad:

Genesis didn't know that Melissa was after Julie. Genesis wasn't very happy when she found that out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter