Anyone want to work at Disney when their older?

I wanna be an animation person teaching kids to draw the characters! :goodvibes

Um yes! My husband and I have already decided to buy our retirement home there. We've talked about working there when we retire. With my art background and teaching experience I'm sure there is something I could do.

just got back from working with them :)

and now i'm seasonal and can't wait to go back

I'd LOVE to be a preformer on a Disney cruise :)
Im rubbish at acting, singing and danceing , but for disney... thats a whole new meaning :)

Or..

Working on the Beauty and the Beast show :) I LOVE that show !:lovestruc

I want to work there. I have to wait till im 18(3 years left) then i can take the Disney college program (If you can do it in the UK) Move to Florida permanently (have to be over 21 (another 3 years) then work at Epcot at the UK pavilion or The haunted mansion at the MK.:yay: (well thats the plan)

I'd love to work as anything in Disney:)

Top Five Ideas:
-Photopass photographer
-dressing up as a character
-Cast member
-Animation teacher
-Store Clerk

honestly just being there everyday would make me SOOOO happy!:goodvibes

My DREAM job at Disney is probably a parade performer! Looks like such a blast!

In reality, I would probably want to do merch. Sounds boring but idk, I guess it interests me hahah

It's only my lifes dream!!!
I really want to be Belle.
Or even just a cast member.
But I'm afraid it will seem less magical though D:

Heyy futurebelle97, glad to see you joined DISboards! And of course, you know that i want to work there when im older! :)

I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I say i want to work there all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is seriously my dream to work with Disney!! I plan on doing the college program and try out for a face character. I would love to be Alice, Wendy, Aurora, Cinderella, or Rapunzel. If I don't make it I'll keep trying till I do!! :goodvibes

Actually this thread just gave me an idea. I've been taking Computer Graphics at the Washington County Career Center, and I've been wondering what I'd like to go into once I go to college and graduate. Now I'm 100% certain I'd love to be an Imagineer at Disney World.

NERD POWEH! :thumbsup2:cool1:

i would love to be a CM working perhaps in big thunder mountain or tower of terror! or even rock n' roller coaster! or in a cute little shop on mainstreet! :love::love::love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter