Anyone want to sent my nephew a postcard?

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
Hi, We will be arriving at DL on july16th and I can't tell you how excited my nephew is. He has never been to Disney or on a plane and he can't wait. He is the kind of kid that gets excited going to the corner store so I'm really looking forward to sharing Disneyland with him. I thought it might be fun to send him a postcard from any character telling him they can't wait to meet him. I've sent postcards to kids from WDW for my friends on the Dis and will do the same again when I go in July. So what do you think? You want to make my nephews Stevens day? PM me if you are interested. Thanks, Gina :teeth:

I'll be happy to send him a postcard from "Mickey & Minnie"

Pm me his name etc. and let me know if you want the postcard to read any certain way.

Thanks everybody. I got a taker so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are the best! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter