Anyone used TIcketRES?

lmmollohan

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used TicketRES to buy their tickets and if so did they have good results?

Do they send the tickets to you or do you have to pick them up?

How far ahead of time can you buy them? We are not going until Sept. 2002 but I want to order the passes now.

Thanks for any info!

Lisa

I was told you can only pick them up in person at your hotel but you have to pay for them now. I did not like to pay all that way up front and not get them. They will not mail them to you when you buy them. I will wait untill I get there and use DC discount.

Hi Lisa,
I used TicketRes in May and it worked out just fine! I, too, had a lot of concerns. I bought them quickly (in January) because the prices were going up. So, with the discount and the prices going up I saved a lot. I'm not sure how they compare to other discounts. Anyway, you have to either pick them up or have them delivered to the hotel. You can have them delivered between 8 am and 5 pm and you have to physically be there to get them/sign something. THat is actually probably a good thing so you won't worry about them getting lost at the front desk. I actually picked mine up first thing in the morning on a Sunday before heading over to the MK. It was fast, smooth and the guy was very friendly/nice. They were also very helpful on the phone and Lisa from TicketRes/DreamRes was always quick to handle my neurotic questions.

I hope that helps! Feel free to ask more specifics.

Thanks Schmoopie!

That put my mind at ease some and I did e-mail Lisa at TicketRES and she answered all of my questions quickly and in full. I am not wondering when to buy them because I know Disney likes to adjust the ticket price a couple of times a year. Have you heard of any rumors of when they might do this?

Thanks,
Lisa

Hey Lisa,

Rumors are not my specialty - at least not Disney ones!
You might want to try to rumor message board. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter