Anyone Used Lmt Club tickets before?

Princess351

Mouseketeer
Hi All,
I know if anyone will know the answer to this, it'll be you guys!
Has anyone purchased tickets from Last Minute Travel Club online? I did (to save a few bucks) but now am sorta freaking out, since I just realized that I may not be able to link them to my MDE account, and thus, not be able to book Fastpass +! AND, they say they are 'vouchers', not actual tickets so I'll need to 'exchange' them... somewhere?? Where can I do that?
Please help! :) I've google searched and come up with, ...well, not much. Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks,
Sara

Hi All,
I know if anyone will know the answer to this, it'll be you guys!
Has anyone purchased tickets from Last Minute Travel Club online? I did (to save a few bucks) but now am sorta freaking out, since I just realized that I may not be able to link them to my MDE account, and thus, not be able to book Fastpass +! AND, they say they are 'vouchers', not actual tickets so I'll need to 'exchange' them... somewhere?? Where can I do that?
Please help! :) I've google searched and come up with, ...well, not much. Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks,
Sara

Don't "freak" too soon.
You SHOULD be able to link the vouchers to your MDE and make FP+.

If you do get the tickets linked to MDE and you have MagicBands (old or new) you can use those MBs at the park and never need to pick up actual plastic tickets (unless you want to.)

If you have any trouble putting the voucher numbers into your MDE account,
call LMT and see what they tell you to do. Sellers can often email you special
"ticket numbers" to link to MDE, if the voucher numbers don't work directly.

Last edited:
I just bought tickets from LMT a couple of months ago. They will email you the actual tickets in a couple of days. You use the ticket number to link it in your MDE account. I just did that without any problem.

I just bought tickets from LMT a couple of months ago. They will email you the actual tickets in a couple of days. You use the ticket number to link it in your MDE account. I just did that without any problem.

They obviously can't eMail actual tickets.
Actual tickets are credit-card size plastic with internal RFID chips.

What did you get via eMail?
The ticket numbers?

Last edited:
I use them often for hotel stays. They have great customer service. Dont freak out sure all is fine. Call them and ask.

Oh, thank you all! (In my 'panicked' state, I didn't even think that if the tickets are linked to the band, I won't need *paper* tickets... duh.) I appreciate all of your responses! (I KNEW I'd find help here!) :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter