Anyone used Bon Voyage travel before?

Mpet

Mouseketeer
As (like most of you), I am always on the look out for the best prices for flights etc, I often trawl through travel sites to see what's on offer.

I was looking at the 'Bon Voyage' site earlier and it came up with some very good brices for BA flights next August (unless anyone know different.....). For 4 adults travelling from Gatwick on 20th August 2003, the price comes up as £2076, which is a little over £500 each. I've been checking Virgin and the brochures that use scheduled airlines (kuoni etc) and they are all showing around the £600 to £700 mark for that time.

I'm sure I have seen their brochures before, but has anyone used them before? If so what are they like and does this seem too good to be true? The site does say that to get this price you have to book either at least 1 night accommodation or car hire to get this price, but the accommodation prices also seem quite reasonable.

I couldn't get a price for car hire so I was going to give them a call tomorrow to check if the price is correct.

Here is their web site in case anyone else is interested.
http://www.bon-voyage.co.uk/YourBestWayUSA/index.asp?target=Welcome/start.asp

Maxine
:D

Hi Maxine!

I haven't actually used Bon Voyage, however, I have been to their offices a number of times because they are based down here in Southampton.

I have had quotes from them and they are very efficient and I know of friends who have used them in the past. I know they publish their own brochures and quite often have some very good deals.

If you'd like me to pop in to see them I'm more than happy to as it's not far from me and easy to do if I'm in town anyway shopping.

HTH

Astrid

Like Astrid we haven't used them yet but have had quotes.
They are a local Company with a good reputation and know their stuff where the USA is concerned so I would be happy to use them if a good offer came up.
Regards,
Carol

Thanks for the replies. I haven't had a chance to give them a call yet, but it's reassuring to know they are a 'legitimate' company.

Maxine
:D

Hi,

I also used them last year for car hire, no complaints and a very good price.

Cheers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter