Anyone use their GAD Fastpasses yet?

Disney Parks blog reported that the first GAD guests arrived at the park on the 11th.

We'll be there on the 29th and expect to use our FP vouchers on the 30th. I'm sure someone will report before then but if not I'll be happy to.

This is something I am interested in finding out more about. Please tell us about your experience- as this is what we plan to do with our tickets.

Our family signed up for it.We are going to donate A full weekend too Habitat For Humanity.I could'nt see just putting in one day..

my daughter and I are doing our volunteer work tomorrow at a food bank. We plan to use fastpasses for the family for two days of our trip in Feb. I will reprt back about the exprerience.

I'd love to hear, as well! We are volunteering next weekend:yay:, but will not be there till March. We are really looking:banana: forward to the extra fast passes. There are 5 of us but only 3 old enough to volunteer, doesn't disney understand my 3 and 5 yr old can put in a hard days labor too????:rotfl:, oh well 3 days is good.

I just printed our vouchers today. We made blankets last week for Project Linus and delivered them on Saturday and my vouchers came today. We will be using them for fastpasses in February.

Oh well, I was hoping to find out how they worked before we leave on Sunday, 1-24. I will try to post a comment while we are there and let everyone know how they worked out for us!!!!!! Only 1 day away!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Please report when you get back, I'm dying to hear a live report of whether they work just like the birthday FPs or if there are differences! Have a magical trip!!!!! :goodvibes

I am so freakin's confused!!! So we can use our GAD voucher one time at one of the parks to get FP's at that park? Or can we use our GAD voucher 4 times ...once at each of the parks?

One voucher - one park. One voucher gets you up to 5 cards for that day for the park you turn your voucher in at.

One voucher - one park. One voucher gets you up to 5 cards for that day for the park you turn your voucher in at.

Correction - it is up to 6 cards - one for the guest with the voucher, and up to 5 additional cards for their group (who must be present). And as answered in another thread, those cards are only good at that park on that day, and your voucher is used up (you cannot use the voucher again on another day).

Correction - it is up to 6 cards - one for the guest with the voucher, and up to 5 additional cards for their group (who must be present). And as answered in another thread, those cards are only good at that park on that day, and your voucher is used up (you cannot use the voucher again on another day).
Hold on a minute....so I get FP's for up to 6 people from one GAD voucher??? And that is for more then 1 ride at the park?
At 1st I was reading it as 6 FP's for the voucher holder only and then distributed amongst the rides chosen by the voucher holder.
So since we have 4 GAD vouchers...(there are 4 of us who volunteered) we can use one voucher at each park and get FP's for up to 6 people for each park.:thumbsup2

Hold on a minute....so I get FP's for up to 6 people from one GAD voucher??? And that is for more then 1 ride at the park?
At 1st I was reading it as 6 FP's for the voucher holder only and then distributed amongst the rides chose. So since we have 4 GAD vouchers...(there are 4 of us who volunteered) we can use one voucher at each park and get FP's for up to 6 people for each park.:thumbsup2

Yes, now you are getting it :)

More details in the link in my signature...

I am even MORE excited about our trip now! We are going with my in-laws and it is their 1st trip EVER! Now we can spend less time in lines and rushing around...I was worried about having enough time to do the rides with my kids and watch the shows with my in-laws! Now I'm not as worried!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter