• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone use the HRH L'il rock Club?

Not yet, I think we'll be using it a week from tonight!!!!

I'll let you know how it goes.

Patty

I will definately post a report when I get back.

I hope it wont be boring.....Some of the the reports that I have read have been so funny and colorful, I dont think I can compete....LOL...

Patty

We didn't use it but went down to take a 'tour' of the facilities. It looked VERY nice. I would have a hard time getting my kids to leave the place. Funny thing was, it was much nicer than what they provide at PBH and actually cost less.

According to Kelly's book, Universal Orlando, its designed for kids four to fourteen, the hours are 10:00 am - 11:30 pm, midnight on Fri and Sat, Lunch or dinner cost about $10.

Patty

It's $7 per hour for the first child and $5 per each additional. Dinner is an extra $10 per child.

My kids are looking forward to trying out the camp in less than 2 weeks! They stayed an evening back in December at the kids camp at Portofino and loved it. When I told them we were going back they asked "Can we stay at that camp again"? I am sure the Hard Rock will be as great! Portofino did something different rate wise I wonder if they changed it....we paid $45 for the first child for 6 hours amd $35 for the second. That included dinner as well. So for 2 kids it was about $13 an hour but it included dinner. That seems to work out to the same rates Hard Rock charges...unless of course Portofino raised the rates since December.
I have a question....anyone that has used these services...Do you tip? How much?
Pathubia please post how you made out when you get back! Thanks:D

I will definately post a report. I didnt tip when I used the Neverland Club last year at the Poly, Should I have? I never even thought of it.

If there are a bunch of caregivers, like counselors, which one would I tip????

Patty

We had only one woman in december so I tipped her $20 for both kids. That was $100 for 6 hours of alone time!! LOL
I was just wondering since that was my first experience with a camp at a hotel. I remember using the fairy godmothers at disney in our room for a night and I think I tipped her too. If there are more than one person watching the kids I wouldnt know what to do either??? Give it to one and let them split it up?:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter