Anyone use sound reducing earmuffs for infants on rides?

Megara5115

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone has used these before and if so, what kind and do you think it's necessary? I was looking at some baby banz on amazon. The ride that comes to mind sound-wise for me is Haunted Mansion... I'm sure there may be others? Our baby will be nine months. Curious for feedback- thanks!

I hadn't thought about this and we will be going with our 8 month old. Curious to hear replies. I also wonder if the parade would be too loud, and fireworks?

We have used them for fireworks.... But never even considered it for a ride. It never hurts to have them though! Ours have been a lifesaver for my kiddos.

My children both had them. Their ears are sensitive. My older one only needed them for fireworks. My son pretty much wore his anytime we were out because he is a bit bothered not just by loud noises; but by random noises coming from different directions. He could still hear what was going on; and he could hear me talking to him; but they made a big difference in his experience from the trip I didn't have them to the two trips where I did. We also regularly attend sporting events where he wears them; but now he is a bit older and does not wear them as much. We had the Peltor brand. And we have had the HearTek ones. Both are on Amazon.

I use them for fireworks but have never needed them for rides. We've used them for parades too - my older one hates gun shots and loud sounds like that so they really help (actually, in that regard, they'd probably help her enjoy the Pirates ride). I have the Baby Banz brand for both my girls.

My son used them on some rides and the fireworks. And he used to wear them in movie theaters to. He's outgrown the loud noises phase but we carried them everywhere!

If you are planning to see the fireworks I would definitely get them.

Used them for rides, parades, and fireworks. My kid was not a fan all the time, but since Disney is so loud we made sure we had them at all times. Most of the time she wore them she also fell asleep.

I have never used them, but I saw a lot of kids with them on during our last trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter