anyone use park sleep fly?

ain0004

DIS Veteran
We are currently looking to spend the night at a hotel the night before we leave.
Flying out of CMH. I can not figure out how park-sleep-fly is too much cheaper?
And can offer additional days of parking the hotel does not seem to offer. Has anyone used this website and are satisfied?

I used one of those sites. They have contracted rates with the hotels. Airlines have contracted rates for their flight crews.

Check the cancelation terms.

Sometimes the rates are great. Sometimes the sites only offer lower rated properties

I've used in MKE. It worked fine. I've also booked directly and done the same thing with Hyatt and Hilton properties at MSP and ORD.

I’ve used it several times up in Detroit. it has worked really well. The only time it was a bit screwy was when I slept over on the way back, not the way out. But that was part user error and part their failure to explain how it worked.

We used it out of RDU a few times when the kids and I would head down without my husband. It was fabulous for 5am flights which would get us at Disney just in time for rope drop.

We have used it in Chicago, flying out of O'Hare. Works great for us. We always stay the night before the flight.

We fly out of Cmh. We have booked the Hilton garden hotel right at the airport and kept our car there via the hotel’s website. We usually just put our car in the long term garage for $20/day. That is easiest to us. I have a lot of friends who use the parking spot and absolutely love it. I guess they have covered parking available and their shuttle picks you up and drops you off right at your car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter