Anyone use ENTERTAIN code at Dollar?

Niagara2, thanks for the report!!!! Sounds like the Entertain code doesn't require a coupon! Enjoy your vacation and stay dry!

Hope the weather gets better for you.

I used the ENTERTAIN code this past weekend in Minneapolis. It dropped my rate from $59.95/day to $34.99/day. The clerk made a comment that I got a great rate, but never asked for any coupons. I don't think dollar even prints coupons - at least I've never seen one. It's always in the form of a code, I think. Anyway, don't worry, it'll work just fine :-)

Thanks!!! With this kind of group effort, I believe we have saved a million dollars together! :)

I booked a minivan for a week Sep 28-Oct 5. Checked many codes and MCC was the best at $209. ENTERTAIN was $230.
So check all the codes.

Wow, so glad I found this thread today, just saved and additional $34.00 for my trip in September using the Entertain code on an Intermediate car.

I tried using the Fish, FVG, MCC codes for the same time period and they all came out to 174.99. But I had already had a reservation for 159.00, so I'll just cancel that and have already made one for 125.00 using the Entertain code.

Thanks to all!!!! You gotta love saving money like this!!!!

Hey! I only asked if anyone knew what the requirements were for this code, now lots of people are using it. Maybe if everyone could send me half of what they are saving with the code...just kidding. Glad it helped so many people.

dtauer, sounds like entertain code is working and i sure appreciate your sharing it with all of us, it saved me $100 over the other codes, where did you originally find this code?

It was actually posted in a thread about free parking I believe. That thread had gotten slightly off topic and one of the posts mentioned the code. Out of curiousity I tried it and it saved me a lot of money.

Not knowing what the restrictions were, I asked a question about it in that thread with no replies. That's why I decided to create it's own thread on Transportation to get more views and hopefully some answers about it.

So the answer to the question about where I found it is right here on DIS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter