• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone use Cruise America?

Debbie in Townsville

Mouseketeer
We usually tent camp, but want to bring our elderly dog with us next year. We are thinking of renting an RV from Cruise America. Has anyone ever used them before?

We're going to go look at the different setups this year, so we'll know what we want to reserve for next year. I'm also trying to decide if we should drive our van down to Orlando and rent the RV there or rent one from the Wash D.C area and drive it down to Orlando.

Thanks!

it might be less expensive to drive your van down then rent in Orlando, you may want to consider http://www.elmonterv.com/ they also rent rv's and they have class a and class c, whereas cruise america i think only rents class c.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter