Anyone try Minnie Vans Yet? Do they service the Fort now?

KristinU

DIS Veteran
Hey guys! Happy Holidays to my Fort friends :)

Checking with you guys for @MolonLabe from a thread on the Orlando Hotels/Attractions forum - has anyone used the Minnie Vans yet? They've expanded beyond the first few resorts, right? And if so, do they drop and pick up at the Outpost or do they service you at your individual site or cabin? When we've used Uber and Lyft we've always used the Outpost, but it never occurred to me to ask for a drop off at our site (pick up I would assume is a total no, but with Minnie Vans it might be different).

Hey guys! Happy Holidays to my Fort friends :)

Checking with you guys for @MolonLabe from a thread on the Orlando Hotels/Attractions forum - has anyone used the Minnie Vans yet? They've expanded beyond the first few resorts, right? And if so, do they drop and pick up at the Outpost or do they service you at your individual site or cabin? When we've used Uber and Lyft we've always used the Outpost, but it never occurred to me to ask for a drop off at our site (pick up I would assume is a total no, but with Minnie Vans it might be different).
Thank you Kristin! :santa:

It looks like they Minnie vans service Hoopdeedoo review directly which is a good sign.

My biggest question is, Will a Minnie van drop you off at your cabin or at least at the nearest bus stop to your cabin? It'd be most unfortunate to have to take a bus just to use the Minnie service.

I just called to double check on the daily room checks some resorts are starting and while I was on the line with them I confirmed that Minnie Vans, and only Minnie Vans, can drop you off directly at your cabin, not at the front desk. Regular lyft and uber still have to drop off in the normal location.

The Minnie Vans can drop you off or pick you up at your cabin, campsite, the pool, the Meadows store and for everything at the Settlement they drop you off at Vineland Station which is the bus stop right beside the barn and in front of the blacksmith shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter