• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone tried the Dole Whip Pineapple Upside Down Cake yet?

I had it in May and loved it. I offered to share with my husband but was secretly happy when he stuck with his float and left it all for me.

We got one for the first time last night. It was good but I think I prefer either just a plain Dole Whip or the float. We typically share our Dole Whip and we both felt like our typically light and refreshing snack became just a heavier dessert. We were glad we tried it but decided we wouldn't get it again in the future.

Use mobile ordering, I placed my order while walking over from Splash and as I hit the counter they were making it.

I got this in April, I was worried that it would be too sweet, and was a little annoyed that my husband, who likes dole whips way more than I do, said that he was too full and didn't want to split it with me. Then I tried it and spent the next 5-10 min trying to beat back his advances as he tried to eat my dessert that he claimed he didn't want! I thought that the two components went really well together and is one of the few desserts that are on my 'come back to' list. We also got a lot of attention walking around with it, I could hear quite a few people asking their companions what it was and where they could get one, and a few people came up to us as well.

Use mobile ordering, I placed my order while walking over from Splash and as I hit the counter they were making it.

I got this in April, I was worried that it would be too sweet, and was a little annoyed that my husband, who likes dole whips way more than I do, said that he was too full and didn't want to split it with me. Then I tried it and spent the next 5-10 min trying to beat back his advances as he tried to eat my dessert that he claimed he didn't want! I thought that the two components went really well together and is one of the few desserts that are on my 'come back to' list. We also got a lot of attention walking around with it, I could hear quite a few people asking their companions what it was and where they could get one, and a few people came up to us as well.

It sounds amazing! I'm pretty picky about desserts, but this one I think I'm going to love! Thank you!!!!!!

I did not think this was heavy at all, very moist and I chose the swirl on top, so 1/2 Dole Whip and 1/2 vanilla soft serve. We used mobile ordering and this worked great!

This is so on my list for our upcoming trip! Glad to hear that you can pick the swirl on mobile ordering

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter