Anyone traveled the western way yet?

disney is in the planning stage of building some sort of shopping and entertainment district near this road so its only a matter of time before this road gets congested too just like 27 and i-4!the past five times ive been on this road i saw at least 2 cops on the higway and on disney property,maybe it was just a certain time of day when saw them but they were definately there,when you get to that 35mph speed limit sign you might want to be going at or below that because they will pull you over!:scared1: i dont know about you but that aint the way i want to start my disney experience!

Is it going to be better than taking 535 in the back way? DH is going back and forth over which is going to be better. I would like to try it, but he isn't convinced yet.

What exit do you get off of the turnpike? If someone already said I couldn't find it, sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter