Anyone take their Class A, C or B to the parks?

tinkerdorabelle

DIS Veteran
Is there a parking area for larger vehicles at the parks? We have a smaller Class B 25 foot but was wondering if anyone ever took their motorhome to the park. And also if you could run the generator. Wondering if there was an area for larger vehicles to park if we arrive early one day bf check in at the Fort could do a park. Thought I have seen some there when I have visited the parks in the past in a separate area. Thanks.

Last edited:
I've seen every size and type of RV in the lots at the parks, including big 5ers on big trucks. They will direct you to where they want you to park.

I will take my long bed dually (the size of some Class Cs) to some of the parks. They generally tell me to take 2 spots and straddle the line.

j

I've seen every size and type of RV in the lots at the parks, including big 5ers on big trucks. They will direct you to where they want you to park.

I will take my long bed dually (the size of some Class Cs) to some of the parks. They generally tell me to take 2 spots and straddle the line.

j

Wonder what they will tell me ??

And yes we have seen rigs of all sizes also parked there at the various parks, but be prepared to hike.

I know it is not everyone's thing, but Disney Transportation gets me where I need to be. I am on vacation, let someone else drive.

Ditto, i drive chicago traffic every day, plus 1260 miles to the fort, let them drive me, the bus system is very convenient for us, we are on vacation to RELAX. we find good quality family time together digesting the days events or planning our day together. Plus, did I mention the Margaritas?

If they have margaritas at the Outpost Depot at 8am waiting for the bus to Epcot, team bradfield, I'm in! :drinking1

Bama Ed

PS - Plus, I'm good with just a poor ol' Mimosa (OJ and Champagne) on the internal bus from my loop up to the Outpost Depot too.

If they have margaritas at the Outpost Depot at 8am waiting for the bus to Epcot, team bradfield, I'm in! :drinking1

Bama Ed

PS - Plus, I'm good with just a poor ol' Mimosa (OJ and Champagne) on the internal bus from my loop up to the Outpost Depot too.

Pro tip, Crocketts and a refillable mug = Margarita (or mimosa) to go!

We have taken our 35' MH to the parks on check-out day, rather than leaving it in overflow, and needing to take a bus back to FW. No problems at any of the parks. In fact, on two occasions (I believe AK prior to the construction) and HS, we were parked right up front next to the handicap parking areas.

Another option if you prefer is you can leave it in overflow at FW if you arrive early / leave late (We've done both and it just depends our plans for the rest of the day).

We've parked at the waterparks many times with our class A which works quite well as the parking lot is much closer so it's easy to go back to the mh for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter